• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

NEW MILESTONE OF AMAZINGNESS!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
LMAO!!!!!!!!!....i need to sleep symph..T_T...but i want to watch anime first...:D

Sleep is for the weak!!! Actually that sounds pretty good. wanna make a blanket tent fortress? I mean, in the actual castle of course.

Sleep is for the weak!!! Actually that sounds pretty good. wanna make a blanket tent fortress? I mean, in the actual castle of course.

what about a tee pee? tipee? tipi? omg how do you spell that? that harem tent like cozy looking thing with cushions, margaritas and sunshine...?

what about a tee pee? tipee? tipi? omg how do you spell that? that harem tent like cozy looking thing with cushions, margaritas and sunshine...?

That sounds more like a Tiki Hut than a TeePee.
Teepee
sourceimage.jpg

Tiki Hut
tiki-at-night-sm.jpg

And yeah I'm down for tiki hut fun :)

That sounds more like a Tiki Hut than a TeePee.
Teepee
sourceimage.jpg

Tiki Hut
tiki-at-night-sm.jpg

And yeah I'm down for tiki hut fun :)

ok yes tiki! TIKI HUT HERE WE COME!...so who is doing the building...?[DOUBLEPOST=1369590237,1369590192][/DOUBLEPOST]
So... you guys are building blanket tents with your pee pees in tiki huts, eh?

so is it tee pee? tiki? or PEE PEE?? symphonious7...you sure you got the right word for this tent project thing?

ok yes tiki! TIKI HUT HERE WE COME!...so who is doing the building...?[DOUBLEPOST=1369590237,1369590192][/DOUBLEPOST]

so is it tee pee? tiki? or PEE PEE?? symphonious7...you sure you got the right word for this tent project thing?

tee pee. Our friend just likes to insert the word pee pee where we never implied it in the hopes of making it look like we're doing things we aren't. OR ARE WE.... *Sitcom crowd OOHHHHHH*

tee pee. Our friend just likes to insert the word pee pee where we never implied it in the hopes of making it look like we're doing things we aren't. OR ARE WE.... *Sitcom crowd OOHHHHHH*

@_____________@
so we are doing things with pee pee but we need to make it seem like we aren't? and to add icing to the pee pee we haz a crowd going OHHHHHHHHHHH?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back