• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

NEW MILESTONE OF AMAZINGNESS!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Symph

I'm a dude with a face and I know how to use it.
I blew my nose and didn't get ANY of it on my face. No FOR REAL, it ALL went in the tissue. I might be able to be a gentleman someday if I keep this up!

Yep. *whistles* so uhhh... you wanna go harass AikoMiyoko or skip stones or.... this really... is awkward.... *whistles some more*

wait what??
how is it that I am connected to snort, whistling and harassment ?
symph...i just can't with your video thumbnail...tooo...muchh.....hotnesss

wait what??
how is it that I am connected to snort, whistling and harassment ?
symph...i just can't with your video thumbnail...tooo...muchh.....hotnesss

You're one to talk polka dots ;) And I'm just bored cause this thread is a flop so the first fun activity I could think of was bothering you :) BOTHER BOTHER POKE POKE[DOUBLEPOST=1369587396,1369587243][/DOUBLEPOST]I wonder if Dee's home. Dee !!! Dee *rings doorbell* Anybody home?

You're one to talk polka dots ;) And I'm just bored cause this thread is a flop so the first fun activity I could think of was bothering you :) BOTHER BOTHER POKE POKE[DOUBLEPOST=1369587396,1369587243][/DOUBLEPOST]I wonder if Dee's home. Dee !!! Dee *rings doorbell* Anybody home?

bwahahahha polka dots...lets just say I know you haz weaknesssessssss.....! :D..where are the usual crazies @_@..everyone is missing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back