Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

• what the heck is twitch

• i love posting other places

• Total voters
Sup! My name is Kate and I have started a gaming channel with my three kids. My husband is also a gamer & new youtuber. Except he plays more first person shooting games. My kids and I play Roblox, minecraft, and more.

I am just looking for ideas to branch out, what new games are out there, and advice on how to improve our channel. I have been looking at some of your youtubers channels on here. Pretty cool! How many of you like twitch? What do you think of it? I am also curious how long it took some of you guys to grow your channels and where do you post?

Check out our family friendly ROBLOX fun videos. I would appreciate any feedback or comments with the things that I inquired about. Thanks! Much love KATE!​

Twitch is such a great website to use. The fact you can stream and connect with the community is outstanding. Personally I can't do as much as I'd love to do with it. Equipment wise, but it's a great way to get your content out there. While also building more of an audience :) I'm still in my earl stages at the moment. I usually use all my social medias to post on. Been on youtube for 10 or more years. Past two years started talking it seriously :)

Twitch is such a great website to use. The fact you can stream and connect with the community is outstanding. Personally I can't do as much as I'd love to do with it. Equipment wise, but it's a great way to get your content out there. While also building more of an audience :) I'm still in my earl stages at the moment. I usually use all my social medias to post on. Been on youtube for 10 or more years. Past two years started talking it seriously :)

Branden, I watched your video on three different girls. =-) You just sound young! We have all done stuff like that before! Life is complicated! It's about learning and growing up right? Thanks for the feedback! Your in the early stages but you got 200 subs! That's great! You have been youtubing for 10 years? So that means you started when you were 10 years old? Wow! I thought in your video you said you were 21?

Back