Needing a list of Gaming Partnerships for Small channels

hassanalhajry all his videos are no commentary he's got over 100K subs so i guess they're willing to take a chance on him

You are also forgetting that if you're already able to rake it in, the people up top turn a blind eye (which is why so many big YouTubers break so many rules). A channel your size? No. They won't bend for that.

You have no commentary and post primarily cut scenes?

So basically you just want to make money off other people's content.

Real classy channel there.

I must admit I agree totally with this statement. It's one thing to do commentary, it isn't difficult or hard work, but to just upload a 2 minute snippet of something? Lazy.

You have no commentary and post primarily cut scenes?

So basically you just want to make money off other people's content.

Real classy channel there.

ok you talk over a game you didn't create and expect to get paid so whats the difference.

ok you talk over a game you didn't create and expect to get paid so whats the difference.

My videos aren't monetized.
And to add to that, I do reviews and parodies which are permitted by law. Just posting other peoples content isn't.

exposurenetwork: You cant have cut scenes but you dont need commentary I joined with them the other day and they are great

I also work for a network that is under Zoomin TV and there is no way they have licenses to let you upload gameplay without commentary, whoever told you that is flat out lying.

My videos aren't monetized.
And to add to that, I do reviews and parodies which are permitted by law. Just posting other peoples content isn't.

You could probably take a lesson from of my videos seriously maybe it'll help your view count

Anyhow I got my answer to my original question on list of network this discussion is over

Back