Needing a list of Gaming Partnerships for Small channels

xsstreem

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
Youtube Stats: I get close to 200 daily views only with 15 subs

So far I've tried back when i had 8 subs:
1. Socialblade said "No" they didn't even look at my channel I guess they just saw third party notices from dead space 3 background music/visuals which I have no control over. I even removed the videos applied again got back the same stock email back saying "No. They didn't even tell me what i needed to change forget them.

2. Fullscreen - They at least looked at my channel and liked it. Said all I was lacking was 250 subscribers once I reached that they would partner me.

Does anyone know Good gaming partnership that go off how many views you get.

250 subscribers is a lot I don't have time for that
To me subscribers don't guarantee views and it's the views that count

unknown_user0032

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
You won't get a partnership with that channel.

1) Cut scenes are a huge no-no
2) You have no commentary

Also, many networks are suspicious when a channel has so few subscribers but so many views because usually it means they're not legit.

Not saying they aren't legit, but you still won't get partnered on that channel ever unless you delete all your videos and start again with commentary on every single one of them. Sorry mate.

Daniel

YTtalk's Juicy Lemon
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Seriously, grow your channel first before applying. You have 15 subs and I see that some of your video views on particular videos appear to be coming from a viewbot of some sort. (Very high mobile views) There is no commentary over your videos so many networks may not accept you.

^ Basically everything else Frankie said too.

xsstreem

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
Seriously, grow your channel first before applying. You have 15 subs and I see that most of your video views come from a viewbot of some sort. (Very high mobile views) There is no commentary over your videos so many networks may not accept you.

^ Basically everything else Frankie said too.
That's a lie I've never used a viewbot on any of my videos. Simply put unlike you I have videos people actually want to see

unknown_userr433436365

Networks and GFX Expert :)
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
You won't get a partnership with that channel.

1) Cut scenes are a huge no-no
2) You have no commentary

Also, many networks are suspicious when a channel has so few subscribers but so many views because usually it means they're not legit.

Not saying they aren't legit, but you still won't get partnered on that channel ever unless you delete all your videos and start again with commentary on every single one of them. Sorry mate.
Yep as she said^

I didn`t see you had no commentary before I made my last post, good luck getting into a good network without that, the reason it`s required is so that you can 100% claim the audio as yours as you need to claim audio or visual and visual is obviously property of the game`s publisher.

Pearl

Sleepyhead~
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer
That's a lie I've never used a viewbot on any of my videos. Simply put unlike you I have videos people actually want to see
But you still only have like 15 subscribers. Forget it.

ChillNation

Say Hi everybody
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Youtube Stats: I get close to 200 daily views only with 15 subs

So far I've tried back when i had 8 subs:
1. Socialblade said "No" they didn't even look at my channel I guess they just saw third party notices from dead space 3 background music/visuals which I have no control over. I even removed the videos applied again got back the same stock email back saying "No. They didn't even tell me what i needed to change forget them.

2. Fullscreen - They at least looked at my channel and liked it. Said all I was lacking was 250 subscribers once I reached that they would partner me.

Does anyone know Good gaming partnership that go off how many views you get.

250 subscribers is a lot I don't have time for that
To me subscribers don't guarantee views and it's the views that count
exposurenetwork: You cant have cut scenes but you dont need commentary I joined with them the other day and they are great

Daniel

YTtalk's Juicy Lemon
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I never said you used a viewbot, I merely stated that some have very high views with little likes and comments with many mobile views and these look like someone has used viewbot. But if they are not, then I guess advertising them as a 'sex scene' works well with little 12 year olds.