Comedy Need someone 100% committed to doing a collab this week:

How much do people suck who claim they want to do a collab then totally bail on the idea?

• THEY'RE PRETTY MUCH THE WORST

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CristyTango

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Comedian
I'd like to do a collab, except subscriber-wise I don't really have much to offer. I'm only subscribed to by 22 people. I say that, because to most people on here, it seems to matter.

Brent Blogs

Blogger, vlogger, comedian, & ranter.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Ranter, Comedian
I'd like to do a collab, except subscriber-wise I don't really have much to offer. I'm only subscribed to by 22 people. I say that, because to most people on here, it seems to matter.
Hey Cristy,

Yes, 460 vs. 22 is a bit of an imbalance. After all, the objective is to leverage each others' subscribers to build our own audiences, right?

That said, if you can add something of value to one of my videos, I would be happy to feature you in one and give you a serious shout out. That's the same arrangement I made with Geek Talker today. Just email me at info@brentblogs.com and we'll see if there's some way for you to be involved. Deal?

CristyTango

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Comedian
Hey Cristy,

Yes, 460 vs. 22 is a bit of an imbalance. After all, the objective is to leverage each others' subscribers to build our own audiences, right?

That said, if you can add something of value to one of my videos, I would be happy to feature you in one and give you a serious shout out. That's the same arrangement I made with Geek Talker today. Just email me at info@brentblogs.com and we'll see if there's some way for you to be involved. Deal?
Absolutely! Sounds good! :)

AnjiewithaJay

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Ranter
Is it only for this week or do you plan to carry on with it?

Brent Blogs

Reaction score
Channel Type
Is it only for this week or do you plan to carry on with it?
Frankly, if I have someone willing to do a collab at just about any time, I'll jump on that. Absolutely. I just meant that I have time off this week so more time than usual to work diligently at getting something done. If you want to do a collab at any time, let me know.

Reaction score
I have absolutely nothing to offer via subscribers, but if you need someone funny/a good ranter I would be happy to join in on this! No shoutouts needed because I am basically just trying to join in on a partner/collaboration where I would put most of my time towards. I'm not interested in having a sole channel because that's too much me for me ;P

Brent Blogs

Reaction score
Channel Type
I have absolutely nothing to offer via subscribers, but if you need someone funny/a good ranter I would be happy to join in on this! No shoutouts needed because I am basically just trying to join in on a partner/collaboration where I would put most of my time towards. I'm not interested in having a sole channel because that's too much me for me ;P
This sounds like a similar arrangement to what I offered to Geek Talker and CristyTango. You're welcome to send me an email and we'll see what we come up with. :)
info@brentblogs.com

KdawgCreations

KC Punk! KC Punk!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Designer
Well if you still want people i'm interested have had 1 successful collaboration so hoping to try more

Status
Not open for further replies.