Comedy Need someone 100% committed to doing a collab this week:

How much do people suck who claim they want to do a collab then totally bail on the idea?

• THEY'RE PRETTY MUCH THE WORST

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brent Blogs

Blogger, vlogger, comedian, & ranter.
Hi guys,

I've connected with a few folks on this forum who have demonstrated enthusiasm for doing a collab with me, then absolutely nothing came of it.

I worked hard putting together ideas and a script and coordinating how the editing would go, etc. Then all of a sudden, that person disappeared and lost interest or didn't hear from them again... has that ever happened to you?

Thankfully, I recently completed my first collab with inkeater and she can attest to the fact that I don't f**k around. When I say let's do a collab, I'm dedicated and 100% serious about making it happen. (You can check out that collab video on either of our channels if you wish...) Needless to say, serious inquiries ONLY.

So if any of you are in the same boat as me in that you'd really like to do a collab, and you have even an ounce of ranter/storyteller/comedian in you, and you're comfortable doing a line-for-line type collab video with a script, message me or leave a comment below.

I have this week off work so I'd be totally down to make this happen. Let's get started on ideas right away.

I'd deffo be interested (Twitter ain't long enough for these conversations haha). What kind of thing you wanna do? PM me or something if you don't wanna mention here :D

Well I wouldn't mind doing a collab! That disappear thing, happens to me all the time which is why I've replied to countless threads only done 1 collab. So yes i would be interested :D

Hey, do you want to collab some day? :) *runs off to Mexico so you will never hear from me again*

At least you're honest about it.[DOUBLEPOST=1375634710,1375634636][/DOUBLEPOST]
Well I wouldn't mind doing a collab! That disappear thing, happens to me all the time which is why I've replied to countless threads only done 1 collab. So yes i would be interested :D

Just watched your geek video and subscribed. If you're serious about making it happen, email me. info@brentblogs.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back