Need network..

gringo

Hi, i have good channel with more than 280.000 views every month, and i want to find some network who give me least 1.80$ or good fixed CPM per 1000 daily views. It's very important that network pay me with bank check because i don't have paypal account. Thanks all for helping and sorry for my bad English.

I'm with TGN, and apparently they pay around $2 per CPM, although their dashboard system is broken, and there's currently no way to track my earnings. I think it's worth looking into. A lot of people here also love Fullscreen, so check them out as well.

Not many networks will pay by check or bank transfer unfortunately but I do know (SB/ Maker Studios can pay via Bank transfer so maybe look into them :)

I haved partnership with Maker Studios but they payments was been low and i broken contract. Now i must found new network, i hear that now have some network who give 80% of earnings, i want to know they CPM and did they pay with bank check ?

I haved partnership with Maker Studios but they payments was been low and i broken contract. Now i must found new network, i hear that now have some network who give 80% of earnings, i want to know they CPM and did they pay with bank check ?

No networks pay 80% mate. Usual is 70%. Maker studios is 60% but you get many benefits over time with them than with a small network or one like fullscreen.. Why did you terminate the contract? did you break the binding agreement? :p

I hear that Phazer Network give 80% of earnings. I must to terminate contract with Makers because they didn't pay me good. Last month i haved 320.000 views and i get only 140$, that isnt good. I now searching new network who pay wih bank check.. (one more time sorry for bad english)

I really dont know what to do now, i ask phazer and they dont pay with check.. I now must turn on my adsense..

Back