Need network..

gringo

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi, i have good channel with more than 280.000 views every month, and i want to find some network who give me least 1.80$ or good fixed CPM per 1000 daily views. It's very important that network pay me with bank check because i don't have paypal account. Thanks all for helping and sorry for my bad English.

ForeverAlonePrick

I don't know what's going on.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I'm with TGN, and apparently they pay around $2 per CPM, although their dashboard system is broken, and there's currently no way to track my earnings. I think it's worth looking into. A lot of people here also love Fullscreen, so check them out as well.

Gabriel

YouTube Addict
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Not many networks will pay by check or bank transfer unfortunately but I do know (SB/ Maker Studios can pay via Bank transfer so maybe look into them :)

gringo

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I haved partnership with Maker Studios but they payments was been low and i broken contract. Now i must found new network, i hear that now have some network who give 80% of earnings, i want to know they CPM and did they pay with bank check ?

Gabriel

YouTube Addict
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I haved partnership with Maker Studios but they payments was been low and i broken contract. Now i must found new network, i hear that now have some network who give 80% of earnings, i want to know they CPM and did they pay with bank check ?
No networks pay 80% mate. Usual is 70%. Maker studios is 60% but you get many benefits over time with them than with a small network or one like fullscreen.. Why did you terminate the contract? did you break the binding agreement? :p

gringo

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I hear that Phazer Network give 80% of earnings. I must to terminate contract with Makers because they didn't pay me good. Last month i haved 320.000 views and i get only 140$, that isnt good. I now searching new network who pay wih bank check.. (one more time sorry for bad english)

Gabriel

YouTube Addict
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I HIGHLY doubt you will find any network pay by Check apart from Maker.

gringo

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I really dont know what to do now, i ask phazer and they dont pay with check.. I now must turn on my adsense..