Need honest feedback on my latest video

Firefang

// Weekly gaming related content //
Hey there! Firefang here, requesting some feedback for my latest video.
I'd specifically like to know about the audio level, seeing as how I had a lot of trouble getting the video not too sound too loud in the beginning and too silent elsewhere. Also, I'd like to ask how I did with the video transitions between the different trailer clips I had put together in the particular video. I tried to make them flow into each other nicely but I'd like to know more peoples opinion on it.
(Keep in mind, this is also my very first actual video, so I still have a lot of things to learn.)

The video:

i think your video it not bad ;) u have simple intro and great thumbnail, your audio it good.
I can not really comment too much because I'm still learning more to grow my channel. but only one the most important as youtuber is do not just reach the audience but content is important too :smug: :tongue:hehe

this is bad at all keep in mind we are far from gamer video experts. but we can provide some insight on the audio your levels are good but i think your overall vocal mix is airy. you should turn down the reverb if your using any on your vocal mix in the recording put an eq on as well and turn down the low end a lil more and your voice will be alot clearer. Its good for a first time tho keep grinding. you can also feel free to use our music in your gamer vids.

i think your video it not bad ;) u have simple intro and great thumbnail, your audio it good.
I can not really comment too much because I'm still learning more to grow my channel. but only one the most important as youtuber is do not just reach the audience but content is important too :smug: :tongue:hehe

Thank you very much for the kind words, I really appreciate it :)[DOUBLEPOST=1511800814,1511800744][/DOUBLEPOST]
this is bad at all keep in mind we are far from gamer video experts. but we can provide some insight on the audio your levels are good but i think your overall vocal mix is airy. you should turn down the reverb if your using any on your vocal mix in the recording put an eq on as well and turn down the low end a lil more and your voice will be alot clearer. Its good for a first time tho keep grinding. you can also feel free to use our music in your gamer vids.

Not really using any type of reverb. I'm recording with a blue snowball in a average sized room. Thank you for the tips, i'm currently researching ways to make my audio sound better. Sure, I'll have a look! I'll need a lot of music in the future :)

Ok so you have a decent mic. Do you have any type of spit screen or sound shield. you also should consider mixing your vocals before using it raw in the footage. if you can afford it get a good program like pro tools or something similiar logic, fl studio, etc.. if you do these things you will have crystal clear vocals. when you get the program let me know and il tell you how to mix it.

Ok so you have a decent mic. Do you have any type of spit screen or sound shield. you also should consider mixing your vocals before using it raw in the footage. if you can afford it get a good program like pro tools or something similiar logic, fl studio, etc.. if you do these things you will have crystal clear vocals. when you get the program let me know and il tell you how to mix it.

No I don't have anything like a sound shield. I litterally just started out so I had no intention on investing in that just yet. Also, I own Ableton live 9 but I don't know if it's suited for that. I tend to use the raw audio yeah, that might explain things.

Back