Need help

sure you can grow that fast without botting your videos. Nothing about your channel is legit view and subscriber wise. look at your likes and dislikes.
a70.gif

sure you can grow that fast without botting your videos. Nothing about your channel is legit view and subscriber wise. look at your likes and dislikes.
a70.gif

Are you talking about his current View Stats or in general? I`m kinda stocked nowadays to identify if an Channel might use external tools to boost their Views or not.

In the past, before I had started my YouTube Channel I did took a few Days to dig into that topic and came to the result that YouTube had it more or less under Control and didn`t care to much about that topic since I did know that since I`m running an new Channel without any Advertising and at the same time does handle a theme that isn`t that much popular it will probably take Months till I will gain an audience for it.

Now after more then 1,5 Years later I would assume that I was damn right about it when I take a look at Date added (oldest - newest)...

So do his Views look strange to me after I had reached more then 30,000,000 Views on my YouTube Channel?

Yes, they do.

Do I care about it?

Not really since it`s up to everyone else if (s)he want`s to go the long hard Way in which he fights for every View or if (s)he wants to get those the quick Way which in the End might do exactly the opposite of what (s)he want to reach.

Does it matter if (s)he does bot to become able to join a Network?

A few Months ago I would be sure that it would matter but in the last few Weeks many Networks have lowered their demands so low that even a Friend of my who only upload one Trailer each Month were accepted to join one of them and let`s be honest:

If Networks accept Channels that upload only one Trailer each Month you don`t need to bot to get a Partnership and be able to monetize your Trailer.

Back