[Need help] Creative Nation

Heromine

I have a problemi with the Creative Nation network
I didn't it male problemi and i accepted it partnership...now i can t do anything with others network Like TGN or RPM
can anyone help me pls?

I didn't it male problemi and i accepted it partnership...now i can t do anything with others network Like TGN or RPM
can anyone help me pls?
You signed a contract. You have to wait until the contract ends. No one is allowed to join more than 1 network at the same time.

Yes but how can i know the end of the contract or how can i try to exit from it if they don t answer me?
Go back and read the contract. It will tell you how long the contract lasts, and how to notify them that you don't want the contract to auto-renew (if you don't inform them, then they will auto-renew your contract).

Yes but how can i know the end of the contract or how can i try to exit from it if they don t answer me?
It is clearly stated in the contract. I believe with Creative Nation your contract should be 10 months long. You should have reviewed these things before singing the contract.

can anyone help me pls?
This is exactly why you need to read the contract. Enjoy your 10 months, and i'm sure you'll like them.

can anyone help me pls?
Its hard to even know what you are trying to ask..... As others have stated, you should read carefully before signing anything.

Its hard to even know what you are trying to ask..... As others have stated, you should read carefully before signing anything.
Yes...but they answer me about a day ago and now...they does not exist...I hope that they will unplugged me from the network

Back