[Need help] Creative Nation

So your problem with Creative Nation is that you agreed to be partnered and they partnered you? Is this really the point where the CN complaints have come to? How dare they do what they agree upon?

Shane, you have to have some of the dumbest partners on the planet. I mean no offense to CN at all in saying that, as it's certainly not your fault, but jesus wading through these complaints is like talking to people who believe in Poseidon and that the world is flat.

So your problem with Creative Nation is that you agreed to be partnered and they partnered you? Is this really the point where the CN complaints have come to? How dare they do what they agree upon?

Shane, you have to have some of the dumbest partners on the planet. I mean no offense to CN at all in saying that, as it's certainly not your fault, but jesus wading through these complaints is like talking to people who believe in Poseidon and that the world is flat.
i don't undestand you
What do you mean "they does not exist"? :unsure::O_o2:
And...I mean now they are out..for example i had the dashboard manager in their site and now...i can't login with my dates in their website for ask to they some question about this...

Yes, one could say you do.[DOUBLEPOST=1391463031,1391462608][/DOUBLEPOST]
Use the 'Forgot Your Password?' option to recover your password.
First i don't lost my password
Second there isn't that button and is it very strange

Back