Need Help Creating a Channel Name

Kush Patel

Posting Mad!
So my channel is a podcast style music review channel where I will cover a vareity of different types of genres. I just need some help thinking of a catchy name that shows what I am doing, but is also unique.

Any suggestions or guiding points?

Some keywords could be Loud, Cast, Pod, Hear, Ear for example. You can try it in a combination with your name. What is your name (if you want to tell that)? Or what name do you want to use on YouTube?

Think about nicknames/your name and how it can tie into music, that's a good place to start

Some keywords could be Loud, Cast, Pod, Hear, Ear for example. You can try it in a combination with your name. What is your name (if you want to tell that)? Or what name do you want to use on YouTube?

Well I would use my name, but I don't think that really fits for a podcast. My name is kush btw :D

I love a play on words involving your actual name so that way it remains fun and still personal. My channel is advice videos and my name is Brittany so therefore I decided on Blunt Brittany for my channel name! Since your same is Kush you could do something like Kush Cast like a little play off Podcast. Just an idea! :)

Maybe you can make some interesting name,as you said your name is Kush you can make your channel name something like "K Music",I know mine choice must be a bad one.But you can thing similar names :)

I love a play on words involving your actual name so that way it remains fun and still personal. My channel is advice videos and my name is Brittany so therefore I decided on Blunt Brittany for my channel name! Since your same is Kush you could do something like Kush Cast like a little play off Podcast. Just an idea! :)
Maybe you can make some interesting name,as you said your name is Kush you can make your channel name something like "K Music",I know mine choice must be a bad one.But you can thing similar names :)

I have decided the name! And since it is a podcast with 3 people, I'd rather not have just my name. Stay tuned for more info!

YOUR NAME IS KUSH PATEL. YOUR PODCAST SHOULDO BE KUSHTIME, KUSHCAST, THINGS LIKE THAT LUL.

Back