Need Help Creating a Channel Name

Kush Patel

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
So my channel is a podcast style music review channel where I will cover a vareity of different types of genres. I just need some help thinking of a catchy name that shows what I am doing, but is also unique.

Any suggestions or guiding points?

AllVisuals4U

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Designer, Other
Some keywords could be Loud, Cast, Pod, Hear, Ear for example. You can try it in a combination with your name. What is your name (if you want to tell that)? Or what name do you want to use on YouTube?

Dryve

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Think about nicknames/your name and how it can tie into music, that's a good place to start

Kush Patel

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Some keywords could be Loud, Cast, Pod, Hear, Ear for example. You can try it in a combination with your name. What is your name (if you want to tell that)? Or what name do you want to use on YouTube?
Well I would use my name, but I don't think that really fits for a podcast. My name is kush btw :D

Reactions: AllVisuals4U

Blunt Brittany

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I love a play on words involving your actual name so that way it remains fun and still personal. My channel is advice videos and my name is Brittany so therefore I decided on Blunt Brittany for my channel name! Since your same is Kush you could do something like Kush Cast like a little play off Podcast. Just an idea! :)

Rafij Rahman Rohan

Be Yourself
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Maybe you can make some interesting name,as you said your name is Kush you can make your channel name something like "K Music",I know mine choice must be a bad one.But you can thing similar names :)

Kush Patel

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
I love a play on words involving your actual name so that way it remains fun and still personal. My channel is advice videos and my name is Brittany so therefore I decided on Blunt Brittany for my channel name! Since your same is Kush you could do something like Kush Cast like a little play off Podcast. Just an idea! :)
Maybe you can make some interesting name,as you said your name is Kush you can make your channel name something like "K Music",I know mine choice must be a bad one.But you can thing similar names :)
I have decided the name! And since it is a podcast with 3 people, I'd rather not have just my name. Stay tuned for more info!

ZAYMOUS

Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
YOUR NAME IS KUSH PATEL. YOUR PODCAST SHOULDO BE KUSHTIME, KUSHCAST, THINGS LIKE THAT LUL.