Voice Acting Need female voice actors! Long term gig

I'm very interested, I've got a voice reel on my channel. I'd link it but I don't think I'm allowed to in this thread.
My skype is mrcold93

I am looking for 1 girl and 1 guy voice actor for a long term project. ; If you want to join this project just let me know :)
-Being a Naruto fan is an asset

You're doing an Abridged Series? No problem. I did my own series for a while with Street Fighter II V (Back when no one knew how to claim "fair use") and I did ALL the characters minus Chun-Li. Anyway I have a playlist with some voice impersonations on my channel, as well as an outdated voice reel.

I also get paid to play all kinds of character types with my voice on different sites, so I know my way around accents and personalities with lots of mannerisms. Let me know if I can be of any use to you. I just Love doing this.

You're doing an Abridged Series? No problem. I did my own series for a while with Street Fighter II V (Back when no one knew how to claim "fair use") and I did ALL the characters minus Chun-Li. Anyway I have a playlist with some voice impersonations on my channel, as well as an outdated voice reel.

I also get paid to play all kinds of character types with my voice on different sites, so I know my way around accents and personalities with lots of mannerisms. Let me know if I can be of any use to you. I just Love doing this.
Just watched part 1 and 2 of your voice impressions... hahaha! some awesome suff man, we would love to have you on board. Could I have your skype info?

I hope this is still open. I do voice acting for my own animations. You can check out my videos. I do all the voices. My skype is loerypotpie

I hope this is still open. I do voice acting for my own animations. You can check out my videos. I do all the voices. My skype is loerypotpie
Sorry man, its this time we're only looking for girl voice actors. However if a spot opens up ill let you know :)

Back