Voice Acting Need female voice actors! Long term gig

FAM0X

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I am looking for 1 girl and 1 guy voice actor for a long term project. The project is multiple season series, and I would need you to be able to play multiple characters. For the female it will be girl characters from 14-18 and for the male it will be mostly men and bad guys. As of right now we cannot offer you any money, but the benefit of working with us is that we will advertise your channel/website after each video, and we will put you in our suggested channels area.

This is a production we my friend and I, together we have over 4,400 subs and 675,000 views. I know its not that much, but we've only been doing YouTube for 5 months. We're just 2 guys that like to have fun, dont worry about us being overly serious because we're usually just goofballs lol. If you want to join this project just let me know :)

-Being a Naruto fan is an asset

EDIT- as of right now, we have covered enough male voice actors. We really need some girls!

Last edited:

PikachuNarutodude

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Gamer
Naruto Fan is already givin dude ;). Not sure how my voice would work out but how would you plan on doing this? Like would I be on skype or just send u audio clips before i agree to something :p

FAM0X

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
haha sweet avatar. You can just send me your audio clips for now, however real recordings will involve skype. So if you want to give me your skype we can further discuss the details.

PikachuNarutodude

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Gamer
haha sweet avatar. You can just send me your audio clips for now, however real recordings will involve skype. So if you want to give me your skype we can further discuss the details.
Ok my skype name is PikachuNarutodude

Evanexus

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I would be prefect for any role really...if my mic wasn't complete crap. I'm gonna try to get a new one soon and if you're still looking for someone to fill the part, I can certainly do it.

Heres my skype just in case you're interested: the_nuke_survivor
(Crappy name I know, it was like 2 years ago, blah blah blah [Insert Meme Here])

Emily

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'd consider doing something like this - need to keep some portfolio work up! what kind of Mic do you require? This would be my only issue as i need to save for a new one as my current best one is bust!

Jaetch

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer
This could be fun!

I own a Blue Yeti so audio quality isn't an issue. I do a lot of post-production stuff, too, so I have Adobe Soundbooth up almost all the time when I'm making videos.

FAM0X

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'd consider doing something like this - need to keep some portfolio work up! what kind of Mic do you require? This would be my only issue as i need to save for a new one as my current best one is bust!
We'd love to have you aboard, but how long do you think it will be until you get a new mic? If you can get your hands on a Blue Snowball or something similar then that would be good enough.

This could be fun!

I own a Blue Yeti so audio quality isn't an issue. I do a lot of post-production stuff, too, so I have Adobe Soundbooth up almost all the time when I'm making videos.
Well that all sounds good to me! Also I checked your channel and we are fellow Curse partners :D If you could give me your skype info we can go from there.

Jaetch

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer
Well that all sounds good to me! Also I checked your channel and we are fellow Curse partners :D If you could give me your skype info we can go from there.
JaetchD3

I can't start PMs until my post count is up, but I don't mind if other people want to reach me via Skype!

FPSdieselTenqu

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Not sure if it is still open but I do professional voice acting. There is a reel on my channel. Hit me up on skype for now or a future job. its FPSdiesel