Request Need Cartoon Banner and Avatar

I'm not sure when my deposit will go through but after I see the picture i'll decide remember. I'm sure i'll like it, but it probably wont be till later today.

I'm not sure when my deposit will go through but after I see the picture i'll decide remember. I'm sure i'll like it, but it probably wont be till later today.
Okay and yeah, just tryna work out of how to do the cartoon haha, will watch some videos

Alright, no hurry. Take your time.
Yeah i wont be able to make an avatar cartoon for you without the pictures of yourself but if you send some throuhg i can if not then you could make get an artist to do it and then i can make the banner for you

I'll see about trying to get some pictures, until then I guess i'll let you know. If there is anyone else that may want to take a whack at this feel free to let me know!!![DOUBLEPOST=1382518175,1382468184][/DOUBLEPOST]Turns out I wont be needing any help with this I actually figured out how to do it myself, thanks for the Help tho!

I'll see about trying to get some pictures, until then I guess i'll let you know. If there is anyone else that may want to take a whack at this feel free to let me know!!![DOUBLEPOST=1382518175,1382468184][/DOUBLEPOST]Turns out I wont be needing any help with this I actually figured out how to do it myself, thanks for the Help tho!
OKay mate no worries, would you like me to still design an epic banner or some thumbnails or anything

No I actually made the banner as well but I may end up calling on you for some thumbnails or a banner in the future, as i'm starting a second channel soon.

Back