Request Need Cartoon Banner and Avatar

Freezedown

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Basically I just want a cartoon version of myself. I have a "Starter" on my channel already that I made, but its not what I want and its only my head. If there's anyone willing or has the skill to do this I'd be very thankful and could maybe do a shoutout video for you or something. Also I could use a banner with this cartoon version and have him in different situations like falling in a pit, or being blownup like megaman, to showcase some of the games I play and how I die in them.

ChillNation

Say Hi everybody
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I can try to make this cartoon never done a professional one before, but something i could try, if not though i can definitely make the banner but i do charge, here is my order form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1XrqQ3SEkv3zF_bEIOy_FfJiFkD2QOs9Gnz_X1JV2-3g/viewform

If you give a shoutout of our order form to help us promote it we give you 10% off and if you get another person to order from us we give you a further 20% off.

Freezedown

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Is there anyway I can see some of your other work. I wasn't really looking to pay I was more looking for I'll give you a shoutout video. Tho if you work is good and I think you could get what I want, then I would be more than happy to pay or it. I need some sort of preview or other work you've done or something before I put down money.

ChillNation

Say Hi everybody
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Is there anyway I can see some of your other work. I wasn't really looking to pay I was more looking for I'll give you a shoutout video. Tho if you work is good and I think you could get what I want, then I would be more than happy to pay or it. I need some sort of preview or other work you've done or something before I put down money.
On my form which i linked just above it has one example of a logo, banner and thumbnail i have done. I also do default banners now which are like a banner i have pre pared and if you choose on of those banners all that can be edited is text, font and colour but it is half the price of a full customizable banner.

Freezedown

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Well you said above you've never done Cartoon work before, right well the banner i'm wanting, for my youtube channel, would be the cartoon version of myself dieing in different ways from the games i've played. If you have anything at all you've done thats even close to that I'd love to it to make my choice.

ChillNation

Say Hi everybody
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Well you said above you've never done Cartoon work before, right well the banner i'm wanting, for my youtube channel, would be the cartoon version of myself dieing in different ways from the games i've played. If you have anything at all you've done thats even close to that I'd love to it to make my choice.
i haven't before but i can make the cartoon charecter for free as i havent made one before but then the banner will still be normal price, so would you like to order and if it goes pear shape i can return all yuor money back guarenteed

Freezedown

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Well if you wouldn't mind doing this for me, and if not that's fine. Make the character just one stance, or even just the head just something and as long as I feel its what i'm looking for I feel we'll have more business than just a banner.

ChillNation

Say Hi everybody
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Well if you wouldn't mind doing this for me, and if not that's fine. Make the character just one stance, or even just the head just something and as long as I feel its what i'm looking for I feel we'll have more business than just a banner.
Right could we have like a stand up charge of a couple of quid just so we know we will get paid, if i cant do the charecter i will watch videos until i know how to make it.

So I will make this character and then i can start on the banner, i will try do it all tonight but i would like a small upfront cost.

Just a standing charge of £2 send it to my paypal: officialexempt@gmail.com

Freezedown

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I get paid tomorrow, so I can do it then if that's ok with you, this sounds like a fair deal to me. Also just as reference, here's sorta what i'm looking for.

or

But with the head style from my youtube channel.

ChillNation

Say Hi everybody
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I get paid tomorrow, so I can do it then if that's ok with you, this sounds like a fair deal to me. Also just as reference, here's sorta what i'm looking for.

or

But with the head style from my youtube channel.
Yeah okay well if i make the avatar and you like then i make the banner for you and you can pay the full price tommorow.