Need background and avatar for youtube!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope, I'm doing courswork on graphics design and i have made graphics for free, and had a sub box and a shoutout, to somepeople thats all they want. i understand that some people want money, but theres no reason to be mean, also where i come from (the UK), at 13 you cant get a job.

I was at no point mean. I would love to see where this perception comes from. I simply said I did not want the job because there was no payout. It had no reason to continue at that point. You can get many jobs at 13. Mow lawns, rake leaves. It's money, right?[DOUBLEPOST=1378069007,1378068967][/DOUBLEPOST]
Honestly man if you didn't want to do it. Then why are you posting on this thread. Just stop.

I did, then I found out there was no pay. The OP seemed to feel that my rejection of the job is "hating" and proceeded to complain.

I was at no point mean. I would love to see where this perception comes from. I simply said I did not want the job because there was no payout. It had no reason to continue at that point. You can get many jobs at 13. Mow lawns, rake leaves. It's money, right?[DOUBLEPOST=1378069007,1378068967][/DOUBLEPOST]

I did, then I found out there was no pay. The OP seemed to feel that my rejection of the job is "hating" and proceeded to complain.

you said right after he told you he wasn't doing it for money (even though it says it in the very first post) "Most designers do it for something called money" this did not have to be said, and could be interpreted as mean. you also said "Okay then kiddo" and "Listen bud. You're 13. You need to learn about the real world. Services cost money" They are 13 years old! for crying out loud, im only 15 and still dont know much about the real world! i think you need to grow the hell up and stop being mean to a 13 year old over the internet.

you said right after he told you he wasn't doing it for money (even though it says it in the very first post) "Most designers do it for something called money" this did not have to be said, and could be interpreted as mean. you also said "Okay then kiddo" and "Listen bud. You're 13. You need to learn about the real world. Services cost money" They are 13 years old! for crying out loud, im only 15 and still dont know much about the real world! i think you need to grow the hell up and stop being mean to a 13 year old over the internet.

Ah yes. Life lessons are being mean. I forgot. Last I checked, the only mean life lesson is a good a** kicking. Blocked.

Well you generally exchange something in a business transaction. Not always money, but sometimes the alternative is just as beneficial. Now have you questioned me enough?

Yea I have. Guess you just don't know what the word free means. Here it is so you will know the next time around.

Free:
adverb

1. 1.​
    without cost or payment.

"ladies were admitted free"
    synonyms: without charge, free of charge, for nothing; complimentary, gratis
    ;
    informalfor free, on the house
    "admission is free"
[DOUBLEPOST=1378069658,1378069520][/DOUBLEPOST]
Ah yes. Life lessons are being mean. I forgot. Last I checked, the only mean life lesson is a good a** kicking. Blocked.

LOL maybe read a dictionary before you decided to hand out life lessons to kids over the internet.

Yea I have. Guess you just don't know what the word free means. Here it is so you will know the next time around.

Free:
adverb

1. 1.
    without cost or payment.

"ladies were admitted free"
    synonyms: without charge, free of charge, for nothing; complimentary, gratis
    ;
    informalfor free, on the house
    "admission is free"
No one does design completely free here. They at least ask for YTtalk cash. I'd be amazed if you could find someone who got nothing in exchange.[DOUBLEPOST=1378069720,1378069669][/DOUBLEPOST]
LOL maybe read a dictionary before you decided to hand out life lessons to kids over the internet.

I'm sure you sit down at your desk every night with a monocle and read the dictionary, right?

I really do give up. i think this guy needs a lesson in manners, and needs to be told that saying "listen bud" to a 13 year old, can make them feel really horrible, i know if someone said that to me i wouldn't like it.[DOUBLEPOST=1378069908,1378069839][/DOUBLEPOST]
Sam if you're not interested in offering a service then simply don't respond. There is no need to harass someone because he asked for it for free.

thank you so much for sorting this out (hopefully)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back