Need background and avatar for youtube!

Status
Not open for further replies.
lets just stop ok, you didn't have to put that sly comment in the first place, you couldve just ignored this thread.

Sly comment? Listen bud. You're 13. You need to learn about the real world. Services cost money. I saw an opportunity to design for money. That's why I asked if it would be for money. It wasn't. I said I would pass and that in the future you should know services do cost money most of the time. Just because you got upset doesn't mean I'm "hating" or being "sly". Try again.

Hating? By saying I would pass since I'm not being paid for my work? Okay then kiddo.[DOUBLEPOST=1378067957,1378067922][/DOUBLEPOST]

Sarcasm? What sarcasm was used? Most designers on this forum who have even an ounce of talent charge money.
He said to start off with that he wanted it for free. and there are plenty of people with graphics talent on here. if you wanted money then you should have not said anything at all

Sly comment? Listen bud. You're 13. You need to learn about the real world. Services cost money. I saw an opportunity to design for money. That's why I asked if it would before money. It wasn't. I said I would pass and that in the future you should know services do cost money most of the time. Just because you got upset doesn't mean I'm "hating" or being "sly". Try again.

If hes 13 what makes you think he has money to offer you for services?

leave him alone, he might only be 13, thats no reason to be sarcastic. you should have said anything at all

He said to start off with that he wanted it for free. and there are plenty of people with graphics talent on here. if you wanted money then you should have not said anything at all

There are a lot of great designers on here. But they charge a fee. And generally there are alternatives to straight up cash, but equal in worth.[DOUBLEPOST=1378068660,1378068643][/DOUBLEPOST]
If hes 13 what makes you think he has money to offer you for services?

I had money at 13. It's called a job.

I'm not siding with anyone. But I think when there's a possible opportunity to make money, no one's simply going to ignore it, hence why he asked you what the designer would get. In my opinion the conversation should have stopped on the 4th post. :)

There are a lot of great designers on here. But they charge a fee. And generally there are alternatives to straight up cash, but equal in worth.[DOUBLEPOST=1378068660,1378068643][/DOUBLEPOST]

Nope, I'm doing courswork on graphics design and i have made graphics for free, and had a sub box and a shoutout, to somepeople thats all they want. i understand that some people want money, but theres no reason to be mean, also where i come from (the UK), at 13 you cant get a job.

I'm not siding with anyone. But I think when there's a possible opportunity to make money, no one's simply going to ignore it, hence why he asked you what the designer would get. In my opinion the conversation should have stopped on the 4th post. :)

I thought so too! Guess not :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back