Need background and avatar for youtube!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sam if you're not interested in offering a service then simply don't respond. There is no need to harass someone because he asked for it for free.

I asked what the reward was. He answered, I responded as to not leave him hanging. As stated earlier, it should have ended after the 4th post. Not my fault people got mad about that.

Well I'm done with this Sam guy just gonna put him on ignore.[DOUBLEPOST=1378070195,1378070160][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey yttalk i am looking for a free background and avatar that you know go together. I am not specific at all, i want you to do your awesome work so just go to my channel and get creative with it, dont care about color, style, font, or anything it just has to be related to my channel and say PoisonousAvacado thank you!!! (if you are done with it then pm me on youtube with the link!)

I don't mind putting something together for you.

everyone that is going to make me one pm me with the link when you are done and I will shout you out on my next video! Thank you![DOUBLEPOST=1378072991,1378072958][/DOUBLEPOST]
Want me to make you one?
Id love a shoutout and a subbox

sure man just pm me with the link when your done and ill shout you out and subbox![DOUBLEPOST=1378073022][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey PoisonousAvacado, I'll do it for you :D All I ask for in return is a shoutout of some sort? You seem to have a large amount of subscribers for the the amount of views you have so it would help me out a bit :)

thanks man just pm me with the link and ill shout you out and put you in my subbox in my next vid![DOUBLEPOST=1378073058][/DOUBLEPOST]
Well I'm done with this Sam guy just gonna put him on ignore.[DOUBLEPOST=1378070195,1378070160][/DOUBLEPOST]

thanks man just pm me on youtube with the link and i will subbox you and shout you out on my next video![DOUBLEPOST=1378073235][/DOUBLEPOST]

Want me to make you one?
Id love a shoutout and a subbox

Hey PoisonousAvacado, I'll do it for you :D All I ask for in return is a shoutout of some sort? You seem to have a large amount of subscribers for the the amount of views you have so it would help me out a bit :)

I subboxed all of you, you can check at my channel that i did it, and i will remember to shout you out on my next commentary thanks guys and remember to send me the download link to my inbox on youtube thanks!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back