Need a review.

Alright, we're going for round two to see if this will load. I had to let vicboss' load for like 5 minutes... ANNOYING. Oh.. SWEET! Yours is going at the normal speed now, nice, watching. Ok dude is right about the mirror scene, and you know why it creeps him out? You're trying to appear like the evil side of you is looking in that mirror, but I don't believe that face you're making at all, I don't buy it, and when an emotion is faked, but not pulled off, it usually comes across a little not human, and weirds people out, so I get that.

As far as your voice sounding like a robot... uhhhh..... HUH? I don't hear that at all. And I think the rapping is pretty up there for you. I mean you're just a kid right now, you're young, you're new to this, and so yeah I mean, you don't rap with the same passion as some people do, but we can't expect you to just become a professional quality rapper over night, so I judge based on what I've seen you do in the past, not what I see other youtubers do. And like I always say, you're gettin better, you're obviously putting alot of effort into it, so I say good job buddy. Fo SHO, now get back to me on what you think of our Mustache People idea!
--- merged: Mar 25, 2012 9:26 AM ---
One more suggestion. If there's anything you need to pay more attention to it is being IN THE POCKET. Do you know what I mean by that? Your vocal has to sit in the mix, it has to not clash with the beat, and sometimes I think you get so into what you're doing you don't pay attention to how it is flowing against the beat. When you rap, don't pay so much attention to your voice, that you forget to pay attention to the song too, make sure you are aware of the beat and aware of where you sit in it syncopation wise. Keep that in mind, and keep it up!

Alright, we're going for round two to see if this will load. I had to let vicboss' load for like 5 minutes... ANNOYING. Oh.. SWEET! Yours is going at the normal speed now, nice, watching. Ok dude is right about the mirror scene, and you know why it creeps him out? You're trying to appear like the evil side of you is looking in that mirror, but I don't believe that face you're making at all, I don't buy it, and when an emotion is faked, but not pulled off, it usually comes across a little not human, and weirds people out, so I get that.

As far as your voice sounding like a robot... uhhhh..... HUH? I don't hear that at all. And I think the rapping is pretty up there for you. I mean you're just a kid right now, you're young, you're new to this, and so yeah I mean, you don't rap with the same passion as some people do, but we can't expect you to just become a professional quality rapper over night, so I judge based on what I've seen you do in the past, not what I see other youtubers do. And like I always say, you're gettin better, you're obviously putting alot of effort into it, so I say good job buddy. Fo SHO, now get back to me on what you think of our Mustache People idea!
--- merged: Mar 25, 2012 9:26 AM ---
One more suggestion. If there's anything you need to pay more attention to it is being IN THE POCKET. Do you know what I mean by that? Your vocal has to sit in the mix, it has to not clash with the beat, and sometimes I think you get so into what you're doing you don't pay attention to how it is flowing against the beat. When you rap, don't pay so much attention to your voice, that you forget to pay attention to the song too, make sure you are aware of the beat and aware of where you sit in it syncopation wise. Keep that in mind, and keep it up!

yeah thanks bro!

I rap over 2 years now....and i hope im getting better and better everyday and i hope that i will become an proffecional,no,an MegaPopular Rap artist in 3-4 years.....get a record deal,get out of this place where i live in,make sertain people f**k off......and showing me where im bad at really helps me!...thank you!

And im downloading this "mustache people" beat right now!

yeah thanks bro!

I rap over 2 years now....and i hope im getting better and better everyday and i hope that i will become an proffecional,no,an MegaPopular Rap artist in 3-4 years.....get a record deal,get out of this place where i live in,make sertain people f**k off......and showing me where im bad at really helps me!...thank you!

And im downloading this "mustache people" beat right now!
I think you're sitting in good water then man, you've got time, there's no rush, you can keep perfecting your craft, yeah buddy, I'm psyched to see where you'll be in 3-4 years!

I think you're sitting in good water then man, you've got time, there's no rush, you can keep perfecting your craft, yeah buddy, I'm psyched to see where you'll be in 3-4 years!

uhhhh this beat takes too long to download...f*ck my internet connection.....downloaded 6mb out of 6.8.....

Back