Need a review.

Bosco

MLG Player | aoX | UnDefined | ReBirth |
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator
i honestly don't understand for some reason your voice is really weird through my speakers... do you Auto-Tune your songs by any chance?

Code

Rap Artist
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
i honestly don't understand for some reason your voice is really weird through my speakers... do you Auto-Tune your songs by any chance?

Nope......that my natural voice....i mean....

This whole song is an unknown masterpeice.

Its an debate between Code(my good side) and Wordy(my bad side) so Codes voice is a lil deeper and Wordys is more pitched.

:)

Bosco

Reaction score
Channel Type
sorry when I say that, at least through my speakers you sound almost like a robot, which is not a bad thing as it could just be my speakers... Also, because of what i hear, the lyrics are hard for me to make it out, but when i do i like them. Some i really don't understand even though i frequently listen to rap and i'm guessing thats just you putting your own spin and style on the genre of rap. Overall i think i would like it but i'm sorry i just can't understand the voice i'm hearing... also when your staring at the mirror i guess that's your "bad" side but its freaking creepy dude lol i've seen your video about 6-7 times each time understanding more of the lyrics but that part scares me to the point where i don't watch that part =o

So great video, sorry i can't hear it in it's entirety also nice intro (this is the guy who made it ) :rolleyes:

Code

Rap Artist
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
sorry when I say that, at least through my speakers you sound almost like a robot, which is not a bad thing as it could just be my speakers... Also, because of what i hear, the lyrics are hard for me to make it out, but when i do i like them. Some i really don't understand even though i frequently listen to rap and i'm guessing thats just you putting your own spin and style on the genre of rap. Overall i think i would like it but i'm sorry i just can't understand the voice i'm hearing... also when your staring at the mirror i guess that's your "bad" side but its freaking creepy dude lol i've seen your video about 6-7 times each time understanding more of the lyrics but that part scares me to the point where i don't watch that part =o

So great video, sorry i can't hear it in it's entirety also nice intro (this is the guy who made it ) :rolleyes:

Yeah i think its your speakers bro....try playing it on headphones?

And yeah the intro is awesome!

VlogRays

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
You do kinda sound like a robot eminem.

Symph

I'm a dude with a face and I know how to use it.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer
Pretty sure I've already given you my thoughts on this one, I just discovered I hadn't liked it for you yet so I liked it for you. But for some reason at this time it will not load, so I can't watch it to find out if it's the video I think it is... bummer... I'm leaving for a party in like 10 minutes anyway.

Code

Rap Artist
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
You do kinda sound like a robot eminem.
Wtf.....maybe its just my delivery and voice?.....cuz i
got pretty good equipement...

Pretty sure I've already given you my thoughts on this one, I just discovered I hadn't liked it for you yet so I liked it for you. But for some reason at this time it will not load, so I can't watch it to find out if it's the video I think it is... bummer... I'm leaving for a party in like 10 minutes anyway.
Get at the video when you come back!

And tell me if i sound robot plz.

Thanks for the like ;)

Bosco

Reaction score
Channel Type
Mega, watch as if it isn't your own creation. I know this is hard to do because you put some much effort, but if you just focus on just the vocals your gonna say not even a little bit of like an over auto tuned robot / t-pain? idk man i mean like i said lyrics are nice but for some reason the voice just throws me for a spin =] Again not being harsh just want you to get a ton better and be youtube top page =]

Code

Rap Artist
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Mega, watch as if it isn't your own creation. I know this is hard to do because you put some much effort, but if you just focus on just the vocals your gonna say not even a little bit of like an over auto tuned robot / t-pain? idk man i mean like i said lyrics are nice but for some reason the voice just throws me for a spin =] Again not being harsh just want you to get a ton better and be youtube top page =]
ok i got it......in anyways i got new equipement...a new mic and mixing desk so i hope to souns better on the next track. :)