Voice Acting Need a Narrator!

If you need a female voice with a Russian accent, I can do it. I've done short story readings in the past and it came out surprisingly well. Would gladly do a trial lines to make sure it's exactly what you need.

Call of duty ghosts voice eh. You should ask Cry considering his voice is godly xD

But I can give it a try. If you check some of my videos you might not find my voice great considering I'm not actually reading something but if you look at my Ib or visual novels series you might like my voice considering it's mostly text but..not really serious.

I can try though. :p :D

I'll have to get back to you guys...I have a guy who is doing it just waiting to see if he send me the file...

Thanks for all the interest and response ya'll! But I wanted to get the video out fast so it's done already (it's actually the one in my signature lol)

While I primarily do gameplay and stuff, I'd be happy to help if you still need a narrator.

My voice in my vids is energetic and happy but I can tone it down to crisp, soft, impactive etc.

I need a narrator for one of my videos...it is nothing huge and I still have to script it, but I would like someone other than myself to do it. So if you have a cool and unique voice, let me know!

The basis of the narration is kind of poetic and serious, so comment here if you are interested, I will give you some lines to read and send me, and we can go from there

Sounds like something I would absolutely love to try. I have a proper mic that I'm not using in my videos so I can record better quality audio than they represent.

Hey! I'm not sure if you're still looking or not, but I actually do VO as my 'day job' - I'd be interested in the project.

Let me know if you're still looking, if not - hit me up for the next one!

Back