Voice Acting Need a Narrator!

Mike Kowalski

Director of ImaginationLand
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I need a narrator for one of my videos...it is nothing huge and I still have to script it, but I would like someone other than myself to do it. So if you have a cool and unique voice, let me know!

The basis of the narration is kind of poetic and serious, so comment here if you are interested, I will give you some lines to read and send me, and we can go from there

Thrashbat

Thrashimation's Favorite Bat!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Musician, Comedian, Animator
I saw voice acting and looked. Good luck with your project :D

SwingPoynt

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Any time I think of voiceacting on youtube, I think of markiplier.

Maybe it's just because he has pretty unique voice, and I believe he started youtubing in an attempt to improve his voice acting.

Hit him up haha xD

In all seriousness though, good luck searching! I'm sure you'll find a willing and talented individual around here.

MiketheDbacker26

Let's Player
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'm definitely interested! You can look at my videos and see if you like my voice for this role (if not, I won't be offended :p), and if you want me to do it, I'm 100% down, this seems like an awesome idea!

Savinine

I've Got It
Reaction score
I'm VERY interested! I think I got a pretty cool voice. In school, whenever I narrated a textbook in class, everyone was interested and astonished. I think I may have a shot! :)

Mike Kowalski

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'll check out your stuff man!

I will obviously mention you in the description and can pay some YT cash if needed

Reactions: MiketheDbacker26

Mike Kowalski

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Here is a great example of the kind of acting I need...it's that serious tone and sort of dark if you may

Obviously you don't need to have a rough gravely voice like that guy lol, but that kind of delivery...soft and subtle yet emotive

Capriciousafro

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Don't know if I can help, but if you send me some lines, I can try to send you a reading as a test.

RadioactiveRah

Reaction score
haha if you need a morgan freeman type of sound to your narration, im your guy lol