Voice Acting Need a Narrator!

Mike Kowalski

Director of ImaginationLand
I need a narrator for one of my videos...it is nothing huge and I still have to script it, but I would like someone other than myself to do it. So if you have a cool and unique voice, let me know!

The basis of the narration is kind of poetic and serious, so comment here if you are interested, I will give you some lines to read and send me, and we can go from there

Any time I think of voiceacting on youtube, I think of markiplier.

Maybe it's just because he has pretty unique voice, and I believe he started youtubing in an attempt to improve his voice acting.

Hit him up haha xD

In all seriousness though, good luck searching! I'm sure you'll find a willing and talented individual around here.

I'm definitely interested! You can look at my videos and see if you like my voice for this role (if not, I won't be offended :p), and if you want me to do it, I'm 100% down, this seems like an awesome idea!

I'm VERY interested! I think I got a pretty cool voice. In school, whenever I narrated a textbook in class, everyone was interested and astonished. I think I may have a shot! :)

Here is a great example of the kind of acting I need...it's that serious tone and sort of dark if you may

Obviously you don't need to have a rough gravely voice like that guy lol, but that kind of delivery...soft and subtle yet emotive

Back