Other Need a great youtuber/actor to do a music video for my song!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoradM

Hello everyone.
I am looking for a great youtuber who is also a good actor and story-writer to do a music video for my new song "Don't Frown."
The song hasn't been officially released yet, but it will be released soon to my fans, and I really want a music video.
If you are interested in doing such a thing, and you are -really- good in those types of stuff, and can really produce a music video based on the correct atmosphere of the song, you are very welcome to try, and I will upload it to my channel with the proper credits of course and a link to your youtube channel.
Preferred people with experience in this!
Please contact me before you start working on it if you are interested!

I have to mention, that an HD-capable camera is required of course ;)

http://soundcloud.com/moradmuslimany/morad-muslimany-dont-frown-non

I have uploaded the single to SoundCloud, and you can find the lyrics in the description.

Thank you,
Morad

EDIT: The final version of the song is ready. Waiting for someone to do a music video! Need someone to collab with ASAP!

i'm interested in helping out if you'd like. unfortunately, i don't have any experience in this. But I've been looking to do a few more serious projects, and I'd like to try this out. If you can't find anyone more experienced, I'd like to be a part of this

i'm interested in helping out if you'd like. unfortunately, i don't have any experience in this. But I've been looking to do a few more serious projects, and I'd like to try this out. If you can't find anyone more experienced, I'd like to be a part of this
Please add me on Skype.
morad.g.m
I will talk to you tomorrow, it is 3:26 AM already here haha.

Anyone who is interested also are welcome to add me on skype!

I can help with editing if you need :)
Thank you, will keep that in mind![DOUBLEPOST=1347292344,1347275251][/DOUBLEPOST]

Are you still interested? if so, add me on skype (skype name mentioned above)

sp
Thank you, will keep that in mind![DOUBLEPOST=1347292344,1347275251][/DOUBLEPOST]

Are you still interested? if so, add me on skype (skype name mentioned above)

sorry, I might not be able to do this anymore .... my teachers just piled a ton of homework and tests and quizzes on me today, and I'm pretty much gonna be out for the next two weeks ...

i figured you'd want that music video in by the next few weeks, so I'm sorry man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back