Other Need a great youtuber/actor to do a music video for my song!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoradM

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Hello everyone.
I am looking for a great youtuber who is also a good actor and story-writer to do a music video for my new song "Don't Frown."
The song hasn't been officially released yet, but it will be released soon to my fans, and I really want a music video.
If you are interested in doing such a thing, and you are -really- good in those types of stuff, and can really produce a music video based on the correct atmosphere of the song, you are very welcome to try, and I will upload it to my channel with the proper credits of course and a link to your youtube channel.
Preferred people with experience in this!
Please contact me before you start working on it if you are interested!

I have to mention, that an HD-capable camera is required of course ;)

http://soundcloud.com/moradmuslimany/morad-muslimany-dont-frown-non

I have uploaded the single to SoundCloud, and you can find the lyrics in the description.

Thank you,
Morad

EDIT: The final version of the song is ready. Waiting for someone to do a music video! Need someone to collab with ASAP!

FlipRJ

YTTalk Ramen Knight
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director, Musician, Comedian
i'm interested in helping out if you'd like. unfortunately, i don't have any experience in this. But I've been looking to do a few more serious projects, and I'd like to try this out. If you can't find anyone more experienced, I'd like to be a part of this

MoradM

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
i'm interested in helping out if you'd like. unfortunately, i don't have any experience in this. But I've been looking to do a few more serious projects, and I'd like to try this out. If you can't find anyone more experienced, I'd like to be a part of this
Please add me on Skype.
morad.g.m
I will talk to you tomorrow, it is 3:26 AM already here haha.

Anyone who is interested also are welcome to add me on skype!

MoradM

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I can help with editing if you need :)
Thank you, will keep that in mind![DOUBLEPOST=1347292344,1347275251][/DOUBLEPOST]
Are you still interested? if so, add me on skype (skype name mentioned above)

FlipRJ

YTTalk Ramen Knight
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director, Musician, Comedian
sp
Thank you, will keep that in mind![DOUBLEPOST=1347292344,1347275251][/DOUBLEPOST]

Are you still interested? if so, add me on skype (skype name mentioned above)
sorry, I might not be able to do this anymore .... my teachers just piled a ton of homework and tests and quizzes on me today, and I'm pretty much gonna be out for the next two weeks ...

i figured you'd want that music video in by the next few weeks, so I'm sorry man

Status
Not open for further replies.