Near Dayly Vloging Bad for Views?

i don't imagine it would, so long as there still of decent quality, if the quality and content starts to dip then it might though :)

Yea, there shouldn't be a problem so long as you maintain a quality standard like the post above me says. I'll take a look at your channel and give some feedback :D

Edit: Your videos seem to maintain the same quality. You're also entertaining to watch! Just be sure you're using your keywords very well, thats how people find you :D. Also try to not shake the camera so much, in my opinion is a bit annoying.

Good luck :D

Yea, there shouldn't be a problem so long as you maintain a quality standard like the post above me says. I'll take a look at your channel and give some feedback :D

Edit: Your videos seem to maintain the same quality. You're also entertaining to watch! Just be sure you're using your keywords very well, thats how people find you :D. Also try to not shake the camera so much, in my opinion is a bit annoying.

Good luck :D
I have an anxiety disorder and it causes me to shake. I'd get a tripod but I'm not sure what kind I need for my camera and I can't afford it right now anyway. Thanks for your input.

i don't imagine it would, so long as there still of decent quality, if the quality and content starts to dip then it might though :)
My quality is crap no matter what I do and I can't afford a new camera. My views have been going down since I started vlogging more often and using thumbnails.

Daily vlogging does decrease your views. But I don't plan to do daily vlogs unless the youtube subbies really want me to.

This is what I needed to know, thanks ^.^

I follow a lot of channels that I used to love but that started doing daily vlogs. I just don't have enough time to watch someone's vlogs every day and once I've missed a few days, I'm very unlikely to ever start watching again.

But that's just me. I know some people love watching daily vlogs. :)

Back