Near Dayly Vloging Bad for Views?

enzerutomoshibi

Evil Fairy
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Gamer, Reviewer
Here lately I've been vlogging nearly every day. Could this be hurting my views?

GamerKeebzy

A Wild Keebzy Appears!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
i don't imagine it would, so long as there still of decent quality, if the quality and content starts to dip then it might though :)

Oscar (CPS) Feliz

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yea, there shouldn't be a problem so long as you maintain a quality standard like the post above me says. I'll take a look at your channel and give some feedback :D

Edit: Your videos seem to maintain the same quality. You're also entertaining to watch! Just be sure you're using your keywords very well, thats how people find you :D. Also try to not shake the camera so much, in my opinion is a bit annoying.

Good luck :D

Reactions: TheKeebzyShow

enzerutomoshibi

Evil Fairy
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Gamer, Reviewer
Yea, there shouldn't be a problem so long as you maintain a quality standard like the post above me says. I'll take a look at your channel and give some feedback :D

Edit: Your videos seem to maintain the same quality. You're also entertaining to watch! Just be sure you're using your keywords very well, thats how people find you :D. Also try to not shake the camera so much, in my opinion is a bit annoying.

Good luck :D
I have an anxiety disorder and it causes me to shake. I'd get a tripod but I'm not sure what kind I need for my camera and I can't afford it right now anyway. Thanks for your input.

i don't imagine it would, so long as there still of decent quality, if the quality and content starts to dip then it might though :)
My quality is crap no matter what I do and I can't afford a new camera. My views have been going down since I started vlogging more often and using thumbnails.

Daily vlogging does decrease your views. But I don't plan to do daily vlogs unless the youtube subbies really want me to.
This is what I needed to know, thanks ^.^

Oscar (CPS) Feliz

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Ok cool, try to find a cheap one. in the meantime it helps stationing the camera somewhere at least when you're home :)

AnnaLovesVlogging

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I follow a lot of channels that I used to love but that started doing daily vlogs. I just don't have enough time to watch someone's vlogs every day and once I've missed a few days, I'm very unlikely to ever start watching again.

But that's just me. I know some people love watching daily vlogs. :)

Reactions: Oscar (CPS) Feliz