My videos are stale and boring at best.. ;~;

Maybe try to learn different ways to use those techniques into a new style of ideas. If you drink from the same fountain then the water becomes bitter and stale, and that poison will consume you. Maybe if your really good with make up, you could get some friends and do a make up costume party, get some props and have a fictional character ball. Or top five monsters you could make for Halloween for beginners. When life gives you lemons, don't take the lemons ask for his manager, make life rue the day he thought he could give you lemons- cave Johnson

Hope this helps, enjoy your weekend.

Ninja

My videos have been very boring lately, I don't like any of them but I don't know what I'm doing wrong or what's changed, I look back at some of my older videos and I much prefer them to what I'm doing now, despite the crappy camera quality..
I have basically no video ideas, I want to create some videos that are actually funny but I don't exactly know how to do that.
I'm not at the stage where I can create collabs, but I think that would make for funnier videos (and my brother has already agreed to being in a few videos in the future)

Does anyone have any video ideas or hints and tips to make funnier, more entertaining less straight up BORING videos...? :c
Do not sweat it boring and stale is an upgrade from my hated and terrible videos. Just do videos about things you are passionate about that way there is no regrets. Never do what the audience wants because that is never fun.

Maybe try to learn different ways to use those techniques into a new style of ideas. If you drink from the same fountain then the water becomes bitter and stale, and that poison will consume you. Maybe if your really good with make up, you could get some friends and do a make up costume party, get some props and have a fictional character ball. Or top five monsters you could make for Halloween for beginners. When life gives you lemons, don't take the lemons ask for his manager, make life rue the day he thought he could give you lemons- cave Johnson

Hope this helps, enjoy your weekend.

Ninja
I'm not good at makeup, at all haha ;~; I also lack friends to do anything with at all
But I will take your advice anyway! I'll try out some new things, creative things.. I'd like to try out some face-paint makeup things, I might see if I can collab with and do something like that
who knows[DOUBLEPOST=1433027781,1433027726][/DOUBLEPOST]
Do not sweat it boring and stale is an upgrade from my hated and terrible videos. Just do videos about things you are passionate about that way there is no regrets. Never do what the audience wants because that is never fun.
Honestly, I never get feedback and all of my videos get the same amount of low views, so I don't know what the apparent 'audience' wants lmfao, But I don't actually have any passions at the moment, I'm empty and hollow ;~; lmfao

I'm not good at makeup, at all haha ;~; I also lack friends to do anything with at all
But I will take your advice anyway! I'll try out some new things, creative things.. I'd like to try out some face-paint makeup things, I might see if I can collab with and do something like that
who knows[DOUBLEPOST=1433027781,1433027726][/DOUBLEPOST]
Honestly, I never get feedback and all of my videos get the same amount of low views, so I don't know what the apparent 'audience' wants lmfao, But I don't actually have any passions at the moment, I'm empty and hollow ;~; lmfao
Hey if all else fails just start another Let's Play channel. YouTube can never have enough of those right?

Make videos that you would want to watch, go to Youtubers that you enjoy watching and question what makes you excited about seeing their new videos and watching them, make notes about those types of things, like said before - don't force yourself to do anything because you won't really have the same passion and it will show, don't be afraid to take a break to find what you're trying to show and what you're passionate about and see what the difference between your older videos and your newer videos. Good luck! :)

Back