My video has been copied :O

Unknown_user0001

I Love YTtalk
I think it is a certain guy and if it is the guy who I think it is then I will leave it as he was one of the people raging in the video, so he kinda owns part of the video :)

Then again if it isn't I am not sure what to do, how could I find out if it is him without seeming rude.

My version

Copied version

I guess you could be like 'Hey, I think I played this with you but I'm not sure if this is you. My name on there was #%^&$. '

I guess you could be like 'Hey, I think I played this with you but I'm not sure if this is you. My name on there was #%^&$. '
I hardly doubt it was him, this guy comes from the USA and there are no raging Americans in this video. I went onto his channel and noticed that not one of his videos are original so I might just report it now.

I am filling out the copyright form and it says a few things that I don't know what to put

Copyright Owner Name (YouTube username or full legal name): (does it mean me???)

Authority to make this complaint: (what do I put here???)[DOUBLEPOST=1354442681,1354441505][/DOUBLEPOST]Even if I am wrong with this copyright claim (knowing YouTube everything is wrong) my account will get terminated, what do you do in this situation and what should I probably do. The thing I am worried about is that it is gaming and it is other people raging so it isn't fully owned by me too.

I think it means your real name.

It sounds like you should contact the guy and ask him to take it down before filing. I've filed a claim once but that is because some guy used my face in his video without linking back to me.

Why would anyone copy a video?
Just strike his video down and give him a copyright strike. Do it!

Why would anyone copy a video?
Just strike his video down and give him a copyright strike. Do it!
I would but I do not want to get this wrong :S

What do I put in the box for Authority To Make This Complaint:[DOUBLEPOST=1354454693,1354454603][/DOUBLEPOST]HA HE DELETED IT THE MOMENT I SENT HIM A THREAT MESSAGE

I would but I do not want to get this wrong :S

What do I put in the box for Authority To Make This Complaint:[DOUBLEPOST=1354454693,1354454603][/DOUBLEPOST]HA HE DELETED IT THE MOMENT I SENT HIM A THREAT MESSAGE

Awesome ^_^

Back