My video has been copied :O

Unknown_user0001

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
I think it is a certain guy and if it is the guy who I think it is then I will leave it as he was one of the people raging in the video, so he kinda owns part of the video :)

Then again if it isn't I am not sure what to do, how could I find out if it is him without seeming rude.

My version

Copied version

enzerutomoshibi

Evil Fairy
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Gamer, Reviewer
I guess you could be like 'Hey, I think I played this with you but I'm not sure if this is you. My name on there was #%^&$. '

Unknown_user0001

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
I guess you could be like 'Hey, I think I played this with you but I'm not sure if this is you. My name on there was #%^&$. '
I hardly doubt it was him, this guy comes from the USA and there are no raging Americans in this video. I went onto his channel and noticed that not one of his videos are original so I might just report it now.

Unknown_user0001

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
I am filling out the copyright form and it says a few things that I don't know what to put

Copyright Owner Name (YouTube username or full legal name): (does it mean me???)

Authority to make this complaint: (what do I put here???)[DOUBLEPOST=1354442681,1354441505][/DOUBLEPOST]Even if I am wrong with this copyright claim (knowing YouTube everything is wrong) my account will get terminated, what do you do in this situation and what should I probably do. The thing I am worried about is that it is gaming and it is other people raging so it isn't fully owned by me too.

enzerutomoshibi

Evil Fairy
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Gamer, Reviewer
I think it means your real name.

It sounds like you should contact the guy and ask him to take it down before filing. I've filed a claim once but that is because some guy used my face in his video without linking back to me.

JosPlays

Just being AWESOME
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Why would anyone copy a video?
Just strike his video down and give him a copyright strike. Do it!

Pearl

Sleepyhead~
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer
Strike him. c:

Unknown_user0001

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Why would anyone copy a video?
Just strike his video down and give him a copyright strike. Do it!
I would but I do not want to get this wrong :S

What do I put in the box for Authority To Make This Complaint:[DOUBLEPOST=1354454693,1354454603][/DOUBLEPOST]HA HE DELETED IT THE MOMENT I SENT HIM A THREAT MESSAGE

Pearl

Sleepyhead~
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer
I would but I do not want to get this wrong :S

What do I put in the box for Authority To Make This Complaint:[DOUBLEPOST=1354454693,1354454603][/DOUBLEPOST]HA HE DELETED IT THE MOMENT I SENT HIM A THREAT MESSAGE
Awesome ^_^