My monetization tab was disabled but I still got accepted for Fullscreen

Creator X

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
So, we talked with Sam (Creator X partner manager) to clarify everything and he was going to email you. (probably already has) Sorry to say... he did verify the account issue that prevents partnership. Let him know via email if anything is unclear in his explanation or about the situation.

(Couldn't PM due to post limits.)

bluesjack82

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
So, we talked with Sam (Creator X partner manager) to clarify everything and he was going to email you. (probably already has) Sorry to say... he did verify the account issue that prevents partnership. Let him know via email if anything is unclear in his explanation or about the situation.

(Couldn't PM due to post limits.)
Yep, Sam and Victoria have sent me emails. LOL. I'm officially out of partnership. :(
Not to worry, I'll still have lots of collaboration projects with my Youtube-musician-friends. I just continue posting stuffs. :)
Thanks man.

Creator X

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
You're welcome and sorry :/ You've got the right attitude though and we wish you much success :)

Reactions: bluesjack82

Losoyo

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Have you challenged the Adsense? If so, do you have a business that could have a valid adsense that you could use? There are multiple ways to do this and get approved. I will say that Google's 'one lifetime license' policy and the 'one strike, one challenge, then you're out' policies are very very consumer (their consumers - i.e. us the users of their product, not the advertisers) is very very unfriendly.

bluesjack82

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
You're welcome and sorry :/ You've got the right attitude though and we wish you much success :)
Not a problem, I post music and guitar playing on Youtube because I just love art. Thanks :)

Have you challenged the Adsense? If so, do you have a business that could have a valid adsense that you could use? There are multiple ways to do this and get approved. I will say that Google's 'one lifetime license' policy and the 'one strike, one challenge, then you're out' policies are very very consumer (their consumers - i.e. us the users of their product, not the advertisers) is very very unfriendly.
Hey man, yeah, I've tried to appeal hahaha, but like many of disabled accounts, I failed. But I notice that some of my channel features are turning green, like the external links and all. And I'm still a verified Youtube partner (according to my Youtube setting). Maybe, just maybe, they will unlink the disabled adsense later on, so as legit video maker :D I can be partnered with Youtube network.

Yeah, AdSense is friggin strict. :eek:[DOUBLEPOST=1355859634,1355859438][/DOUBLEPOST]
Oh yeah, my 'business' account was also disabled, because I forgot to use different address and all. LOL. I'm dumb.