My monetization tab was disabled but I still got accepted for Fullscreen

bluesjack82

Hey guys,
Here's the deal, a while back ago, I applied for Fullscreen partnership, my channel was already qualified, but because my monetization tab was disabled, they rejected me. My earlier AdSense was friggin disabled because of invalid activity, can't be reinstated. :crying:

Then, I applied again a week ago, via CreatorX (the monetization tab still disabled), I was approved couple days ago, signed the contract and all. I'm now in the Fullscreen Artist Mix network.

Then, I asked the network manager about my situation, and she said I can't be partner. Oh man! :furious:

Do you have any suggestion about this? This is weird. Why didn't they check my monetization thingy before. :confused:

Maybe I am missing something, but it doesn't sound that weird... approved 2 separate times ("already qualified" and "approved")... and then disqualified after each time. So, sounds like the same process twice with the same result. If it wasn't quite the same, then it's very possible YouTube and/or Fullscreen have changed the process slightly since first applying. They couldn't tell about the account issue until after they pushed the application off to YouTube. YouTube found the issue before approving on their end and said you couldn't be partnered. (or would have if they had not yet)

Sorry, it sucks, but account issues like that are brick walls basically.

Maybe I am missing something, but it doesn't sound that weird... approved 2 separate times ("already qualified" and "approved")... and then disqualified after each time. So, sounds like the same process twice with the same result. If it wasn't quite the same, then it's very possible YouTube and/or Fullscreen have changed the process slightly since first applying. They couldn't tell about the account issue until after they pushed the application off to YouTube. YouTube found the issue before approving on their end and said you couldn't be partnered. (or would have if they had not yet)

Sorry, it sucks, but account issues like that are brick walls basically.
Hello, oh wow, you're from CreatorX?
Actually the partnership process is still in progress, she said, it would take few weeks. And I'm still in FAM network. Yeah, I suppose, after the end of the process, I'll get kicked out from FAM. :thumbsdown2:

:stomp:

Yessir :)

Hmm... I don't know. We're not very familiar with FAM. A little confused on why you would need Creator X if you are in FAM? FAM seems to cater to your channels needs better anyway :)

Yessir :)

Hmm... I don't know. We're not very familiar with FAM. A little confused on why you would need Creator X if you are in FAM? FAM seems to cater to your channels needs better anyway :)
I wasn't in FAM (Fullscreen Artist Mix) before. I actually applied for CreatorX, but there's no reply from CreatorX, but then, the partnership invitation came from Fullscreen, as I remembered. Isn't Fullscreen - CreatorX in one network thingy? LOL. Sorry I have very little knowledge about that. I never applied for Fullscreen after the first rejection.

Then, on Fullscreen network, my channel was placed in the FAM network.

Thanks for replying the topic. :up:

Creator X is a sub-network of Fullscreen. We've have all the benefits of Fullscreen... plus a few extras.

However, FAM is not Creator X, so that's weird. It's possible that because you couldn't join an AdSense based sub-network and your channel was good fit... they simply put you in FAM. We're going to email and see if we can find out more information. (probably take it to PMs after this)

Regardless, thanks for applying! ha

Creator X is a sub-network of Fullscreen. We've have all the benefits of Fullscreen... plus a few extras.

However, FAM is not Creator X, so that's weird. It's possible that because you couldn't join an AdSense based sub-network and your channel was good fit... they simply put you in FAM. We're going to email and see if we can find out more information. (probably take it to PMs after this)

Regardless, thanks for applying! ha
Oh, now I know the correlation between you cool guys.:D Thank you for explaining.

Hmm, that's make sense. Hmm.. well.. hmm. I just wait then. I've just uploaded a guitar cover based in the FAM network, through my Fullscreen dashboard. So, let's see then.

You're welcome, and you guys are great! :up:

Sorry man, But You CAN'T BE PARTNERED with a disabled monetization tab ! Where will the network get its money from ?

Oh, now I know the correlation between you cool guys.:D Thank you for explaining.

Hmm, that's make sense. Hmm.. well.. hmm. I just wait then. I've just uploaded a guitar cover based in the FAM network, through my Fullscreen dashboard. So, let's see then.

You're welcome, and you guys are great! :up:
Well, since this got bumped anyway. Just wanted to let you know we've inquired about this, but need the weekend to pass in order to talk to the right people. So, sit tight! Will PM!

Also, you're weclome and thanks for the comments! :)

Sorry man, But You CAN'T BE PARTNERED with a disabled monetization tab ! Where will the network get its money from ?
Yeah man, it sucks. :(

Well, since this got bumped anyway. Just wanted to let you know we've inquired about this, but need the weekend to pass in order to talk to the right people. So, sit tight! Will PM!

Also, you're weclome and thanks for the comments! :)
SWEET! Thanks in advance!

Back