My channel isn't growing...

Y

YinTaiYang

Hi guys, I'm just a little disappointed that my channel is not growing. It's barely getting any views, and it's bugging me why more than half of my views are all coming from one video, and that's my worst video too.

Most people who watch the videos say they're good, but I don't know if it's an honest opinion or just trying not to hurt my feelings.

Am I not doing any good at all? My channel name is YinTaiYang.

How much time does it take? A lot of famous YouTubers today got it a bit quick...

How much time does it take? A lot of famous YouTubers today got it a bit quick...
Well most of them have been doing it for a long time. Others are just really likeable people who produce great content :). How long have you been doing it? Also 364 subs is really good :).

I just started being active and I only have 7 active subs...they are loyal though and watch the crap videos I put up and I just hit like 330 views...my greatest hit is old as hell and has 150+ views or so...it takes time...just work at it

Patience my friend. It takes time and dedication to grow. You have only been on YouTube for 2 months. Don't expect to become big that fast. It can take months if not years to become big.

Look at it this way. You have been doing YouTube for 2 months, and have more subscribers and views than me, and I've been doing it for 6 months.

Hi guys, I'm just a little disappointed that my channel is not growing. It's barely getting any views, and it's bugging me why more than half of my views are all coming from one video, and that's my worst video too.

Most people who watch the videos say they're good, but I don't know if it's an honest opinion or just trying not to hurt my feelings.

Am I not doing any good at all? My channel name is YinTaiYang.
Lol dude I only have 7 subs and you got nearly 400! Just keep working on it and spreading the word. Maybe try something different if your current vids aren't working.

just tryed to watch a couple of your vids and i found the sound effects to be louder than your voice which is always annoying. You are also playing a game thats been not only beaten to death but raped until it became dust! aka minecraft

just tryed to watch a couple of your vids and i found the sound effects to be louder than your voice which is always annoying. You are also playing a game thats been not only beaten to death but raped until it became dust! aka minecraft
yet Minecraft videos still get thousands of views

Back