My channel isn't growing...

Gamify

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi guys, I'm just a little disappointed that my channel is not growing. It's barely getting any views, and it's bugging me why more than half of my views are all coming from one video, and that's my worst video too.

Most people who watch the videos say they're good, but I don't know if it's an honest opinion or just trying not to hurt my feelings.

Am I not doing any good at all? My channel name is YinTaiYang.
You have 34k views

Your channel looks like it's growing to me.

Jamie

Maestro
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
you really couldn't complain. 400 subs in just two months is incredible! i'm in since january and i have 124. of course you can't expect opening up a youtube channel and expect 1m subs by tomorrow, that's not how youtube works.. it took smosh 6 years until they had their great brake through. so don't compare yourself to the really big youtubers, they also started with 0 subs and had to grow their channel, like everyone else.

all in all with 400 subs in 2 months, i'd say you have one of the fastest growing youtube channel of youtube today. so instead of asking for tips, you give us the tips, master :D

Yong

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Well don't loose motivation, you have to find your niche of viewers, I assume people who like watching Minecraft Animations.

Aaayron

Pokemaster in the making here people!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Comedian, Gamer, Commentator
That's a lot of subscribers and views man. I'd be happy if I were in your position. Like what everyone says here, it takes a while for your channel to grow. You just need to keep making videos and be happy about it. Because if you made videos just to get famous/rich, it ain't gonna work.

GamersAscendant

Pew Pew
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Dude, you're doing more than fine. I think you're in the mindset where if you don't have 1,000,000 subs you're doing poorly... remember, those channels are the major exceptions, not the rule. Stop comparing yourself to them and be proud. You have 370 subs. That's a great number. Imagine 370 people in a room. Now remember that ALL of those people love your stuff. It's quite an empowering feeling when you think like that.