My Channel Got Demonetized (Opinion Required)

Well that is obviously against the rule that you quoted:
  • Synthetic voice reads third-party content or nonsensical content

I have just watched the first seconds of the Venice video and yeah. Why don't you do the commentary instead of that annoying voice ?
studied your sticky post in regard to this which states all this (so what i understood i think i am demonetized for not creating something original but same old top 10 list videos, right?) -

Channel removed from YPP for duplication – what does this mean?! It’s important to note that “duplicative content” is not just about copyright. The spirit of this YPP policy is to make sure we’re only allowing channels into the program when the content adds value, and is original and relevant. If you upload content from multiple sources or repurpose existing content, you may still be eligible for YPP so long as you’re contributing to the value of that content in some way. For example, if you add significant original commentary, educational value, narrative, or high quality editing, then your channel may be fine to monetize. Check out this Help Center article for more information on Content Quality Guidelines related to YPP.

What about content ID claims, commercial use rights, or fair use? In most cases, even if you have licenses to use the content or your videos are protected by copyright laws, such as fair use, if the main purpose of your channel is to monetize other channels’ or sources’ content, then you won’t be eligible for YPP. You still need to be contributing to the value of that content in some way. Note: some of these videos may still be fine to remain up on YouTube!

Yes i use synthetic voice but the videos are not nonsensical or use third party content (but we take input form various sources and than rephrase summarize add)..so do we still fall under this point?

Yes, you still fall under the point.

To native speakers, those text-to-speech videos sound absolutely terrible. That is one reason they are banned. The second reason is to prevent people from copy-pasting articles from the web and then feeding it into the software to make a video with zero effort.

Yes, you still fall under the point.

To native speakers, those text-to-speech videos sound absolutely terrible. That is one reason they are banned. The second reason is to prevent people from copy-pasting articles from the web and then feeding it into the software to make a video with zero effort.
To sumup, can i do same top 10 list videos with my own voiceover? are they only pointing out TTS or they have entirely blacklisted that slideshow/external images based content whether being fair use or not.

To sumup, can i do same top 10 list videos with my own voiceover? are they only pointing out TTS or they have entirely blacklisted that slideshow/external images based content whether being fair use or not.
Slideshows based on still images even with your personal voiceover, whether your own images or third party are no longer being monetized; and haven't been since about this time last year. Top List compilations became non-monetizable even earlier than that, so you have no chance at all with your channel's current content.

To sum up, you can still post such content to YouTube; but YouTube will not monetize it.

Slideshows based on still images even with your personal voiceover, whether your own images or third party are no longer being monetized; and haven't been since about this time last year. Top List compilations became non-monetizable even earlier than that, so you have no chance at all with your channel's current content.

To sum up, you can still post such content to YouTube; but YouTube will not monetize it.
Ok done clear. Thanks.

Back