More $ with Partnership?

Reaction score
congrats on partnership, and yes u get more money whne you're a partner because they pay you per 1000 views as well
Hey Kevin. If i am currently a individual youtube partner and just have monetization am i being paid per 1000 views? And if i partner with fullscreen (they have offered me a contract) will i be making more money? I get like 1k views a day and have 2300 subs? Thanks

Future History Projects

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
Hey Kevin. If i am currently a individual youtube partner and just have monetization am i being paid per 1000 views? And if i partner with fullscreen (they have offered me a contract) will i be making more money? I get like 1k views a day and have 2300 subs? Thanks
wouldn't know, ask fullscreen?

Joofville

Funny Animations
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
Do you know if you make money per 1000 views with just and individual partnership with YouTube? No custom thumbnails or banners just revenue sharing?
You'll definitely make more money with a partner like Fullscreen then going at it alone. Fullscreen get preferential ads and do pay you per 1000 views. I made a post about this before but my revenue (although extremely small) went up around 60% after partnering with Fullscreen.

KingDenzel92

Reaction score
You'll definitely make more money with a partner like Fullscreen then going at it alone. Fullscreen get preferential ads and do pay you per 1000 views. I made a post about this before but my revenue (although extremely small) went up around 60% after partnering with Fullscreen.
Thanks for the info, I was wondering about that. Did you apply to Fullscreen or they contacted you? If yes, how long did it take them to reply back to you?

Joofville

Funny Animations
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
Thanks for the info, I was wondering about that. Did you apply to Fullscreen or they contacted you? If yes, how long did it take them to reply back to you?
No problem bud. I decided to try and apply with Fullscreen on a whim and I got a reply shortly afterwards.
There's no reason why you shouldn't try as well, click here: http://apply.fullscreen.net/fullscreen

Vandallist

Reaction score
as far as i know there is no exact amount of money you can excpect.. However there are estimated earnings which are close to the money you might get.. Sometimes it says there 10$, and you get like 5$, so don't be disapointed :). Anyway i guess it mostly depends from the country ads are displayed..

Joofville

Funny Animations
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
So you think it would be the same for me? Even though I have more subs? Let's say im currently making somewhere around 2.50$ a day with like 1100 views would you recommend switching? Were you getting paid per views before you partnered with fullscreen, I dont think i currently am. They emailed me and offered me a 1 year contract for a 70-30% revenue share?
Vandallist is right, it all depends on what the partner secures in terms of advertising. However partners like "Fullscreen" secure better deals with Youtube for high paying ads, because it's in Fullscreen's best interest too. I am on a 70-30% revenue share as well and I am making more than I did with Adsense. Also you're protected by Fullscreen so you wont the "Your account has been disabled due to irregular activity / or whatever" email out of the blue if someone decides to click bomb you. I was getting paid per views before but it was abysmal. Why don't you share you concerns with the guys at Fullscreen, they were very helpful with me.

Reaction score
Vandallist is right, it all depends on what the partner secures in terms of advertising. However partners like "Fullscreen" secure better deals with Youtube for high paying ads, because it's in Fullscreen's best interest too. I am on a 70-30% revenue share as well and I am making more than I did with Adsense. Also you're protected by Fullscreen so you wont the "Your account has been disabled due to irregular activity / or whatever" email out of the blue if someone decides to click bomb you. I was getting paid per views before but it was abysmal. Why don't you share you concerns with the guys at Fullscreen, they were very helpful with me.
Thanks! Also another question can you see your daily views and clicks like you can with google adsense?