More $ with Partnership?

Halie

I acepted a partnership with popsugar who connected me with fullscreen. Will my videos make more with them than when i was on my own?

I acepted a partnership with popsugar who connected me with fullscreen. Will my videos make more with them than when i was on my own?

Yes. Most of the time you will earn more money than on your own, because they monetize everything you will ever post on youtube. The money you earn still depends on clicks/or views.

Do you get a better pay per click with a network like fullscreen?

Don't know that. But you will have more ads displays, because now you don't have that many ads displays. Maybe less than 50% of your views. When you have full partnership it will be alot more. So that's why it has alot of difference and maybe the PPC will be higher.

Don't know that. But you will have more ads displays, because now you don't have that many ads displays. Maybe less than 50% of your views. When you have full partnership it will be alot more. So that's why it has alot of difference and maybe the PPC will be higher.
Does that apply with the partnership from YouTube as well? Cause that will make a lot of sense to me! Haha.

Back