Monetization time?

bwochinski

Gaming and Goofing
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Gamer, Commentator
Yeah but I don't get how that changes when you become a partner. You can get click bombed just the same, can't you? So why would the consequences for it be any different if you're a partner?
I don't have much experience with the different networks and how they handle monetization, and I know there are several different methods that different networks use. But when you're with a network, it couldn't be your adsense that's on your account. If there is adsense use it will have to be the network's adsense (unless I'm mistaken in some strange way?) and they're a "big fish" that can actually get attention and support from Google. I assume that ad networks of a certain size get a dedicated support contact with Google and are exempt from all the automatic flagging that happens otherwise.

I guess the simplest answer is "Yes, the consequences are different, because partners and networks are special!" :p

TigerXtrm

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I don't have much experience with the different networks and how they handle monetization, and I know there are several different methods that different networks use. But when you're with a network, it couldn't be your adsense that's on your account. If there is adsense use it will have to be the network's adsense (unless I'm mistaken in some strange way?) and they're a "big fish" that can actually get attention and support from Google. I assume that ad networks of a certain size get a dedicated support contact with Google and are exempt from all the automatic flagging that happens otherwise.

I guess the simplest answer is "Yes, the consequences are different, because partners and networks are special!" :p
Ah, I suppose that makes sense. Thanks!

Yeah

Views and subs keep the videos coming:)
Don't spam your channel...