Monetization time?

No what I mean is that Monitorizarion is a trap to all people trying to get a partnership

FearMyPeacePipes- It's the only thing you need to fear :)

The biggest risk to pure adsense monetization is getting your adsense disabled, due to Google deciding on a whim that you have "invalid clicks" on the ads. If that happens, you're banned from adsense for life, and the banned adsense account can not be removed from an associated YouTube account. This prevents you from ever monetizing that channel.

The biggest risk to pure adsense monetization is getting your adsense disabled, due to Google deciding on a whim that you have "invalid clicks" on the ads. If that happens, you're banned from adsense for life, and the banned adsense account can not be removed from an associated YouTube account. This prevents you from ever monetizing that channel.
And thats what i was going to say lol

You have the same risk if you're a partner of either Youtube or a network. I don't get the big deal? If you're a partner suddenly you can't have you adsense shut down or get click bombed? Doesn't make sense to me man. Google doesn't decide 'on a whim' that you have invalid clicks. I've been with Adsense for a long time now, even before going on Youtube and never had any problems with invalid clicks.

Well see each time I had Monitorizarion I got click bombed and then it got banned so I had to make a new account and this time I'm not monitorizing my vids.

I hate people who follow you from forum to forum, it's kinda like stalking

Yeah but I don't get how that changes when you become a partner. You can get click bombed just the same, can't you? So why would the consequences for it be any different if you're a partner?

Back