Minecraft Tutorial - Starter House?

So I've been messing around with different Minecraft builds for my first tutorial. Basically, I figured I'd start off with smaller builds and slowly advance into more complicated and time-consuming creations.

This is the "Starter House" I've come up with, and I was wondering if you'd watch a tutorial on how to build this?

iabd.png

Let me know, if not, give me some ideas on what else I should build. :)

Thanks Guys. <3

Thats a starter house? Psh, I like it! Yeah I would totally watch on how to do this and beyond.
Yeah, it's actually really small. 10x6 if you don't count the extra 1 for the roof overlap. Plus it fits a furnace, crafting table, double chest and a bed in there.

Looks like I know what I'm building when I get back. xD

Yeah, it's actually really small. 10x6 if you don't count the extra 1 for the roof overlap. Plus it fits a furnace, crafting table, double chest and a bed in there.

Looks like I know what I'm building when I get back. xD
Thats all you really need in life, isn't it? Add a basement for more chest / enchant / ect, and a backdoor to a farm, good 2 go.

Do more advanced things, as somoene said noobs can build their dirt houses :D Things that you mentioned yourself look very interesting, would definately watch tutorial about them ;)

Back