Minecraft Tutorial - Starter House?

unknown_user54684097890

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
So I've been messing around with different Minecraft builds for my first tutorial. Basically, I figured I'd start off with smaller builds and slowly advance into more complicated and time-consuming creations.

This is the "Starter House" I've come up with, and I was wondering if you'd watch a tutorial on how to build this?

Let me know, if not, give me some ideas on what else I should build. :)

Thanks Guys. <3

unknown_user54684097890

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Thats a starter house? Psh, I like it! Yeah I would totally watch on how to do this and beyond.
Yeah, it's actually really small. 10x6 if you don't count the extra 1 for the roof overlap. Plus it fits a furnace, crafting table, double chest and a bed in there.

Looks like I know what I'm building when I get back. xD

JacobofArabia

Them 4 YTTalkers
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator
I would watch more advanced builds but not smaller things like your starter house (which is still pretty awesome by the way :D)
That's just my personal preference though :)

RedFox

YTTalk's Fox
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
I'm pretty sure all noobs are fine with their dirt houses. :p

JacobofArabia

Them 4 YTTalkers
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator
I'm looking at doing a theatre, with a big performing room, lobby, ticket centre, candy bar etc. xD
Now that I'd like to see sir :D
That sounds AWESOME and I would definitely watch that :D

TheDoctor_13

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yeah, it's actually really small. 10x6 if you don't count the extra 1 for the roof overlap. Plus it fits a furnace, crafting table, double chest and a bed in there.

Looks like I know what I'm building when I get back. xD
Thats all you really need in life, isn't it? Add a basement for more chest / enchant / ect, and a backdoor to a farm, good 2 go.

G-Man

Lit
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Do more advanced things, as somoene said noobs can build their dirt houses :D Things that you mentioned yourself look very interesting, would definately watch tutorial about them ;)

unknown_user54684097890

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Thats all you really need in life, isn't it? Add a basement for more chest / enchant / ect, and a backdoor to a farm, good 2 go.
You just gave me the perfect recipe to finish it off and make it more then just a simple house. Basement enchantment room and a backyard farm. THANK YOU SIR.