Gaming Minecraft partner

Hi,

Im currently looking for a minecraft partner that can do mini-games and maybe even some let's plays together.
If you live in the time zone of GMT/UTC +4~8, do leave a post as it would be easier to figure out a time to make videos. If you are not living in the time zone but any timing would be alright, also do leave a post. :)

-Zax(Lives in GMT+8)

Perfect! We have the exact same time zone! I'm GMT + 8 too! Add me on Skype: yintaiyang92

Perfect! We have the exact same time zone! I'm GMT + 8 too! Add me on Skype: yintaiyang92
that's definitely great!

I'm from USA and I'm on NY time (it's currently about 1:30) and I'd love to do collabs and don't have a social life or things to do so I can do anything on the weekends mostlikely and I always have my skype up so if I'm awake at the time you message me I could deffinately do it (Sorry I suck at spelling)

Doesn't that means that you will have to stay overnight so we can make videos together? :confused:

Doesn't that means that you will have to stay overnight so we can make videos together? :confused:[/quote]
No cause you're 4 hours later than I am so say it's 6 where I live it would be 10 where you live (I think)

Doesn't that means that you will have to stay overnight so we can make videos together? :confused:
No cause you're 4 hours later than I am so say it's 6 where I live it would be 10 where you live (I think)[/quote]

Hmmm, than i guess that would be easy... :confused:

Any others? if there's a server maybe a series would be possible... And i am currently gathering mods... :confused:

I can try i just live like 5 hours behind you !! and on tuesdays i can play like from 12 onwards if you want!!![DOUBLEPOST=1382981041,1382980938][/DOUBLEPOST]And i can create a server if i want cause i have a crappy old computer which i can upgrade enough to run the server though ill need your word on the I.P. cause i don't want hackers![DOUBLEPOST=1382983064][/DOUBLEPOST]I got it UP :D 1.7.2 server om me if you wanna join!

I can try i just live like 5 hours behind you !! and on tuesdays i can play like from 12 onwards if you want!!![DOUBLEPOST=1382981041,1382980938][/DOUBLEPOST]And i can create a server if i want cause i have a crappy old computer which i can upgrade enough to run the server though ill need your word on the I.P. cause i don't want hackers![DOUBLEPOST=1382983064][/DOUBLEPOST]I got it UP :D 1.7.2 server om me if you wanna join!

Cool! What's your skype? and i can't guarantee that i won't lag on your server, unless it's like those that's hosting whitelist systems, just a bit lag. :p and also if possible, we might just go with mods... :confused:

I had tp port forward but im not completely sure that it works... ill pm it to you tjos afternoon I have school now
Skype is aditya.penumarti

Back