Gaming Minecraft partner

zax0ng

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi,

Im currently looking for a minecraft partner that can do mini-games and maybe even some let's plays together.
If you live in the time zone of GMT/UTC +4~8, do leave a post as it would be easier to figure out a time to make videos. If you are not living in the time zone but any timing would be alright, also do leave a post. :)

-Zax(Lives in GMT+8)

Last edited:

DemolitionPandaTV

A Destructive Panda
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yeah that sound awesome, whenever there's a chance to play minecraft with others i cant turn it down,
even though i dont have a gaming channel im might be looking to start one soon so its always good to have some footage.

if you do decide you will give me a chance my skype name is: ruberducky33t (dont ask why :D)

C

Caber

I'd love to join, though I'm in a different time zone. I'm in EST, but you're only about 5 hours ahead of me, I believe.

DemolitionPandaTV

A Destructive Panda
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
that is if you do decide to choose us its shaping up quite nicely, were you thinking of doing a survival series? :D

zax0ng

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'd love to join, though I'm in a different time zone. I'm in EST, but you're only about 5 hours ahead of me, I believe.
I guess it's possible for both of us to have a timing right... provided that you are free...for the afternoon...around there yea.

that is if you do decide to choose us its shaping up quite nicely, were you thinking of doing a survival series? :D
What's your time zone? My timezone is GMT+8... :confused:

DemolitionPandaTV

A Destructive Panda
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
I guess it's possible for both of us to have a timing right... provided that you are free...for the afternoon...around there yea.

What's your time zone? My timezone is GMT+8... :confused:
sorry to sound like a dummy but i dont know which one it is, but im from London so hopefully that helps :D

zax0ng

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
sorry to sound like a dummy but i dont know which one it is, but im from London so hopefully that helps :D
hmmm, seems like you are 8 hours later than mine... Are you like free for the whole day? or certain timings?

DemolitionPandaTV

A Destructive Panda
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
hmmm, seems like you are 8 hours later than mine... Are you like free for the whole day? or certain timings?
ok then whoops, i normally come home from school around 5oclock and normally come of at 10 or 11 at the latest (this applies for school days) on weekends i stay up later :D, so where do you come from because i know and play on a regular bases with a few Americans, so it should work out :D.

zax0ng

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
ok then whoops, i normally come home from school around 5oclock and normally come of at 10 or 11 at the latest (this applies for school days) on weekends i stay up later :D, so where do you come from because i know and play on a regular bases with a few Americans, so it should work out :D.
Im from Singapore... Like one day faster than USA... Oo

EV3Gurl

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm from USA and I'm on NY time (it's currently about 1:30) and I'd love to do collabs and don't have a social life or things to do so I can do anything on the weekends mostlikely and I always have my skype up so if I'm awake at the time you message me I could deffinately do it (Sorry I suck at spelling)