Gaming Minecraft collab :D

max tyrrell

hey guys just looking for a few new people to do a minecraft collab with, I have around 190 subs, I am 14 years old I come from England. just wanna record some minigames with people :D

must be 13 or over

Skype me: max.tyrrell

ps. I have deleted all my vids, wanted to improve the standard :|

hey guys just looking for a few new people to do a minecraft collab with, I have around 190 subs, I am 14 years old I come from England. just wanna record some minigames with people :D

must be 13 or over

Skype me: max.tyrrell

ps. I have deleted all my vids, wanted to improve the standard :|
Sounds fun!
I'm in :)
If you don't mind working with a small channel.
great man add me on Skype :D max.tyrrell

Hey, I'm interested in collaborating. At the moment I only have 1 sub as I only started my new channel recently (hope that doesn't affect my chances :) ) I'm also 15 years old so I am in the age range you are looking for.

Hey, I'm interested in collaborating. At the moment I only have 1 sub as I only started my new channel recently (hope that doesn't affect my chances :) ) I'm also 15 years old so I am in the age range you are looking for.
im fine working with some lower sub channel, do you have Skype?[DOUBLEPOST=1395410150,1395410084][/DOUBLEPOST]
Can't find you on skype, can you add me: sjoveren22
is your name peter Knudsen, because that's what comes up when I search for you in skype

Back