Gaming Minecraft collab :D

max tyrrell

Reaction score
hey guys just looking for a few new people to do a minecraft collab with, I have around 190 subs, I am 14 years old I come from England. just wanna record some minigames with people :D

must be 13 or over

Skype me: max.tyrrell

ps. I have deleted all my vids, wanted to improve the standard :|

Mr. Lucky Shot

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Sounds fun!
I'm in :)
If you don't mind working with a small channel.

max tyrrell

Reaction score
hey guys just looking for a few new people to do a minecraft collab with, I have around 190 subs, I am 14 years old I come from England. just wanna record some minigames with people :D

must be 13 or over

Skype me: max.tyrrell

ps. I have deleted all my vids, wanted to improve the standard :|
Sounds fun!
I'm in :)
If you don't mind working with a small channel.
great man add me on Skype :D max.tyrrell

Silverwolf45

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Me too! I could do a few although my schedule is a bit wonky because one of my comps is out.

AwesomeBomber

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey, I'm interested in collaborating. At the moment I only have 1 sub as I only started my new channel recently (hope that doesn't affect my chances :) ) I'm also 15 years old so I am in the age range you are looking for.

max tyrrell

Reaction score
Hey, I'm interested in collaborating. At the moment I only have 1 sub as I only started my new channel recently (hope that doesn't affect my chances :) ) I'm also 15 years old so I am in the age range you are looking for.
im fine working with some lower sub channel, do you have Skype?[DOUBLEPOST=1395410150,1395410084][/DOUBLEPOST]
Can't find you on skype, can you add me: sjoveren22
is your name peter Knudsen, because that's what comes up when I search for you in skype

Reactions: Mr. Lucky Shot

Mr. Lucky Shot

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
im fine working with some lower sub channel, do you have Skype?[DOUBLEPOST=1395410150,1395410084][/DOUBLEPOST]
is your name peter Knudsen, because that's what comes up when I search for you in skype
That is me :)