Gaming Minecraft: Castle defence - Need 8 more players!

*Update... Update... UPDATE... UUUPPPDDAAATEEE :D *

Ok guys, worry not, I've filled up all the 12 slots, so I am now just building the map. If you're still interested, then brilliant! I will keep updated. hope to have it ready by weekend.

what days are good for people this week/next week?[DOUBLEPOST=1396959672,1396959075][/DOUBLEPOST]i will also add, if you're still up for joining us, would it be possible to have a quick chat or something before you get invited to the server. since the server isn't mine as such, i just need to make sure you're legit. just a precaution as the server host has asked me to do just that :)

same actually. this weekend isn't gonna work. but next weekend won't either. a weekday evening good for people?

half the map is built. just gotta build the town/city, and a few other details.

Ok. major update this time. Nearly finished the map. the game has changed slightly.

Still essentially a castle defense. i have turned it into an RPG style quest too. So the attackers will need to follow the story to the castle and kill the king... Hence the name:

To Kill a King

I have a 15 man server

Players are as follows:
Me
Tom C
Harley
Player 3
Jawbreaker
New age
Sam
Lucky shot and mathias

If anyone else is still in then please tell me so, and also specify if you wish to attack or defend first

I need 9 attackers and 5 defenders. I am not including myself in that count as I an essentially DM.
Attackers get 1 life and will pick a class to use.
defenders can respawn as they will be outnumbered. Worry not, if they do die, they get punished and put into a timeput zone. Also they will be poorly equipped at start.

I've hidden secret items for attackers. So exploration is rewarded!

So let me know which you want. First come first served basis.

Game will take about 20-30 mins. Depending on players ability to progress.

Please let me know if you are still in or if you want to join. Spread the word, i want a full server f9 this

I would join in but I guess it depends on the final date of recording. I am 20, and I wouldn't mind being on either side of the team xD

Back